7. Dreams

Song: Happiness Taylor swift.

i groaned in annoyance as kabir asked Me again

"How do you feel?"

"I feel like throwing this vase at your head" I snapped and he shut his mouth.

I was tired and annoyed of everyone asking me how I felt. i felt fucking dandy Laying in a hospital bed Being pampered like a child who doesn't know shit.

"are-" he was about to continue his sentence when i snapped.

"Don't you fucking dare to finish that sentence or I'd swear to god i wouldn't think for a second before banging this wall on your head. "

His eyes turned wide.

"What got your panties in a twist ?" he asked.

" Oh I don't know ? Maybe the fact that everyone is treating me like a child or maybe the fact that I am bored and tired of lying in one bed that too in a hospital staring at the white walls and smelling This weird scent of Medicine? Aside from that everytime is dandy. "

I said with a honeysweet smile and voice dripping with sarcasm.

Kabir pursed his lips , "what the fuck do you find hilarious in this situation please let me know so i can laugh too?" I snapped and the bastard burst out laughing.

"You asshole" I grumbled and pouted.

"I am sorry it's just so funny to see the all time collected and wise avani being a baby and throwing tantrums" the bastard said grinning and i scowled.

"Fuck off you fucker" i growled but i am pretty sure i would have sounded like a helpless cat.

''Alright I am sorry I wouldn't laugh again" he said in between chuckles but then laughed again.

I scowled and folded my hands against my chest and glared at him , i was trying to intermediate him but well he didnt even fucking react to it and kept on laughing .

"If you are done with your entertainment out of my misery then we can talk about why you are here" avani said.

"Well, we..... Umm so i am returning back to India in few week and you would be discharged tomorrow so i just wanted to ask you that are you coming back with us or do you want to stay where?" he asked , his face looked guarded now and his eyes empty .

I sighed I didn't have an answer to that question. I really didn't want to return to the chaos my life now was. Everything was a mess, at least here in London I could pretend everything was fine and nothing was wrong in my life here . It was simple and had no drama or chaos.

But I knew I had to return sometime. The NGO was there for the kids , her career and her family. She had to do this for them

"Okay , i think i'd return with you next week" he nodded, his face giving away no emotions.