3. Nightmare

Song. Running away.

A girl ran in an empty dark lane , the dear stricken face was haunting

A girl ran in an empty dark lane , the dear stricken face was haunting. Her eyes were begging to be saved and her feet kept on running to get away from someone.

To get away from the clutches of evil . She ran and ran to keep herself safe.

She looked no more than 11 the innocent child was now struck with horror by what was chasing her.

She Ran but somehow stumbled on a stone and fell down.

"ahhhh. Maaa" a yell escaped her lips. And a sob wrecked through her. The child was too innocent to decipher the world's evils.

She hiccuped and sobbed and kept on sniffing. Everything was too dark in the lane she wasn't able to see clearly yet she tried to get up , her small feet somehow got back on the ground but she stumbled a little and again fell down.

Tears streamed down her face as she cried hysterically. Begging the gods to save her .

"There she is. " The evil whispered with a wicked tone.

The girl was too scared to look back and look at the person who spoke.

"I told you little rabbit running away won't do you any good. But i like chasing anyway. " The wicked voice said and the girl hiccuped.

" Why are you doing this. ?" The child said in Between hiccups and slowly turned around.

There stood her nightmare, a boy around 18 years with an evil glint in his eyes. His body wasn't seen clearly due to the dark but she could clearly make out his silhestoule.

"I told you Avani , running away lands rabbits like you in trouble. " The boy said.

The child hiccuped and cowered in fear. Her bruised legs ached in protest but her every instinct screamed at her to run an sav herself

"You shouldn't have gone around telling people the things you shouldn't be seeing in the first place. " He snarled.

And she whispered.

The boy took out his belt from the pants and started walking towards her while wrapping the belt around his fist and smirked as he saw she whispered and hiccuped and tried to get away from there.

The boy then struck her , and the hits kept on coming. The child's screams could be heard in the alleyway they echoed , as the night haunted the girl.

Her screams were the witness of the cruelty of the world at an innocent soul.

After what felt like eternity another voice roared through the lane .

"Leave her "

The boy stumbled behind as he realised who the voice belonged to and Raj away from there leaving the broken bruised girl laying down on the ground. Whimpering in pain.