~THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW~

December 14, 1969

"Even though the Jackson 5 are gonna put on a hell of a show I need for you guys to go on afterwards." Ed explained.

"That's fine. Now where are the instruments?" Pat asked.

"The cart in the boys dressing room."

"Thanks, you're a sweet heart. Also, keep Richard. Away. From. The. Room. Please? Thank you!"

"Wh- Ok then." Ed replied as confused as ever.

Her request were valid though. She didn't stick around to explain why she needed her crazy ass husband to stay away from her room.

It was really for the simple fact that he was a peeping Tom. Patrica would always find him watching the girls sleep in their rooms.

Or if she didn't catch him she would be awoken with the sound of one of the girls screeching bloody murder. They would wake up to find Richard (usually drunk) on their bed or snuggled up with them. Or he would be in the rocking chair in the dark corner of the room. He would just sit there and rock as he had a numb look on his face, as he creepily watches the adolescence in the room.

Or when the girls woke up in the middle of the night for a snack or, to pee they would still get terrified  seeing the 38 year old man just sitting there in their room knocked the hell out.

Serena, even pissed herself once I'm result of the shock she found herself in.

She felt good when she had to leave the girls alone with Richard at home. She did feel a tad bit better when she reminded herself that Jacob and Jeremy are never going to let anything happen to there sisters. But she didn't like being an authority figure. She didn't find her kids very valuable in her life. She looks at them as argument starters.

The twins and Richard have gotten into plenty of physical. They've gotten into it with each other multiple times. 

Even though Richard tries and he does get close sometimes, he is never able to beat them. First off, Richard is 5'9 and the twins are 6'0 and 5'11, meaning that they are bigger than him. Richard has a slim muscular build. The twins, at bulky and have a larger muscular build than him.

Plus the twins are way more fit than he is. He's a lazy asshole, that just eats all day. He's like a black hole that just sucks the energy, fun, and life out of anything he's around. He sucks the soul out of anyone he's around. And after just a few seconds of being around that men you start to feel mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually drained.

Even Richard and Myrah go at it and even though she's small she's always has been able to fight. Usually she loses when it comes to Richard, but if he makes her mad enough and clicks the wrong buttons the right amount of times then he can get to a reaction where she just goes completely off. She'll release just a little bit of what she's been holding in for the past few years of his reign of terror. And it's enough to wear his ass out, and we're out anyone who's watching.

"Hey girls! I was just talking to Ed and he told me that we go on in about 30 minutes. He said he wanted us to go on last instead. The Jackson's are going on first."

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Fluffy go see who it is, I need to finish ironing the outfits. And y'all instruments are in the boys room."

CC and PJ went off to the boys room to get their instruments and Myrah went up to to the door of the dressing room.

Every one was in their own little world not paying attention to anything else around them.