~J E A L O U S Y~

We were so close to freedom from all the craziness till a muthafucka' reached over the velvet rope and grabbed onto the shiny jumpsuit I had finished the show in. Then I heard a rip.

When I tell you they were tearing our asses up. These niggas were snatching chains, sleeves, and bracelets left and right. It felt like I was being mugged or something.

You can't tell me shit, our fans love us.

By the time I made it to the car, I was there with: Jackie, Jamie, Vee, Val, Mike, Me, Jermaine, Jiggy, Ed, James, and CC.

Jackie's sleeves were ripped off.

Jamie's make up was smudged.

Vee and Val were missing all of there accessories.

Mike's rings were gone and he had lipstick smudged all over his face.

( I wanna know who had they crusty ass lips all over my boyfriend, but thats neither here nor there. )- side note

I came out smelling like a nigga. I was missing 1 earing, my platform was broke. I had tears all over my jumpsuit. 1 on the thigh, torso, and the back was ripped open right above my back.

Jermaine had lipstick o his face too. They snatched his whole ass shirt off of his damn back.

Jiggy, Ed, and CC came out fine.

But James was missing a shoe and they stole his damn belt. Poor fool, pants falling all off his ass.

Now we did have space for more but it was too many people coming after us so we had to leave the rest of em' to the wolves.

That car pulled off so damn quick we coulda' had whiplash.

When we made it to the hotel, I could have sworn that we were supposed to be  away from the crazy ass drama. But apparently not.

When we got to the hotel we all got done packing. We were all playing around and we ordered room service, and decided to go just sit in one room to be able to converse as a whole.

The laughter completly filled the air as everyone was enjoying themselves. And the adults were having a meeting elsewhere.

But all of a sudden, here goes my sister. She has been coming at me so sideways ever since Richard made me the lead singer of our group. I don't know why. Bit there is something bothering her and she won't talk to me so I just gave up.

"What in the hell was that Fluff." Sparkle asked aggressively.

"I dont know what in the hell you're talkin' bout'. Girl, just sit down." I answered back. I really was just not in the mood.

"Why in the fuck did you slam the door on us!" She yelled while standing up and walking towards me.

I looked at her and rolled my eyes so hard.

"Cause my nigga, somebody gotta live to tell the mothafuckin' story! You seen how crazy our fans were actin'! Ya' ass shoulda been runnin' faster! But you didn't! So yes I was finna' leave you and everyone else behind you to get go!"

"That shit was not right Myrah!" She yelled at back at me after she slapped my plate out of my hand.

"You the only nigga in here complaining about it." I said getting up and matching her energy. Cause now this bitch wasted my food and I need it to keep my babies fucking healthy.

That's when Jermaine quickly jumped up pushing us away from each other. "Whoa now, qait a minute. Yall need to chill."

"Maine's right. Sparks, why you jivin'?" James jumped in as he stood up to help intervine.