~H O R R I B L E B I R T H D A Y~

|July 3rd|
|1973|

Michael Joseph Jackson

I am so excited. Tomorrow is Myrah's birthday. Usually, when it comes to her birthday we just hang out by ourselves or go out for ice cream.

Or we'll have movie night. She always want to binge watch old horror movies.

Everytime it comes to having a movie night with this girl, she always wants to watch something scary. And everytime we cookme in and let her out on her lil horror movie's, she laughs.

All the time. She laughs. Laughs at everything. Yeah she jump when it comes to jump scares, but even after that, she just keeps laughing. I'm glad she's here.

When it comes to me she just takes me out for KFC. And she'll get me a donut from the convenience store. And we'll sit in her treehouse and sing to each other. Or we'll dance together. She is the best. I love the fact that she is so confident.

She's never scared of anything. Richard doesn't scare her anymore. She didn't have a problem with Rosey, but not anymore. She did whatever she wanted to do and she never cared what anyone said. Or what the consequences were. She spoke her mind. She was a free soul and she was unique. Fluffy was like no other. She was sweet and caring. And she could make anyone fall in love with her charismatic personality.

I love everything about her. Her Brown and green eyes. The small patches of vitiligo on her hand and on the back of her calfs that, unlike me, she didn't try to hide.

I love how she flaunts her differences. It's like her saying that she didn't give a damn about beauty standards. She basically is just saying 'im different, deal with it!'.

And I love that about her. I love on how, most of the times, it didn't matter who it was, she could get along with them. She wasn't afraid to let people know the truth.

I loved her voice. When she talked, when she sung. It was like listening to an angle.

I'm have to admit. I have a huge crush on this girl. I have been crushing since I first met her. My crush on Myrah is bigger than my crush on Diana Ross. And I've liked her for a long time. Myrah it's my first real crush.

I think I might be in love. But then again, I've never been in love before. So I don't know if this is what it's supposed to feel like. But if this is how it' s supposed to feel, I don't mind. She has a beautiful mind.

Everything about her presence just lifts my spirit. I also find it hilarious that she never lets Joseph walk over her. I'm too afraid to say anything back, but Myrah. Myrah doesn't care. Even when it comes Richard. And he's much more harsh than Joseph.

Richard asked us if we would perform at their cookout. Mr.Gordy and all of Motown's best would be there.

Everyone at Motown loves the family even though they don't know what really is happening.

Cupid, The Jackson 5, The Johnson's Talent will all perform separately. My brothers and I all got our act together with Joseph before he shipped us off to the Johnson's. My brothers and I have been practicing with the Johnson's for the past few days and it been horrible.

We've helped decorate the house and prepare for with Momma Pat. And I've gotten to hang with Myrah a lot more, but Richard is so annoying.