~W E L C O M E B A C K~

Michael Joseph Jackson
July 16th 1973
2 weeks later

I am more than beyond happy. Tink has been in the hospital for the past 2 weeks and it has been havock every second she's been there.

I tryed to visit as often as I could. I bring her candy and anything else she asks me for. Her stomach has been weak towards the hospital food.

I can't believe she's pregnant. It's a sad thing. She told me what happened and the whole day I just held her like it would be the last time I was able to.

She is my everything, she just doesn't know it yet. It hurts and sickens me, that someone could do this to when angel. She does nothing to no one. She is one of the prettiest souls I've met. She has the best intentions of of anyone I've ever met. She is creative, and whenever she is around you can't help b but smile.

I can't imagine what it would be like to not have her around.

Even though she tried to keep a smile plastered on her face, her spirit wasn't broken, just damaged.

The sad part is, the freedom she possessed, to save herself for whomever she pleased, was just stripped away from her. And knowing how much she loves kids, she's not going to be able give the child up. Meaning everytime she looks into the eyes of her offspring, she'll be reminded of how they came along, and to be.

When you think about it, and go beyond the surface, you start to realize: Damn. In 8 months and a few weeks, shes going to give birth. At the age of 15 she'll give birth to not just any children. Her own step siblings. And when you say it out loud, it hits so much harder. All she wants to do is what I want to do: make the world a better place through music. But instead she's sexualized by sick teenagers, fetishized by grown men, envied by the women that couldn't be like her when they were once her age, and hated on by some of the girls that want to be in her shoes.

But no matter how many people hate on her, her fans will out number them by millions. When Cupid had first came out Sparkle was the lead singer of the group. And even though the group was super popular, it was really only because people were fans of T.J.T and wanted to see what they were working with.

When Richard had set the group, he had put Serena in the front for the pleasure of TV. She was the lightest, with the most perfect smile, and straight hair, her skin was fair and perfect, and she didn't need any makeup to cover any imperfections.

By the way, I don't know if Myrah can tell, but, Serena is very jealous of her. Like super jealous. And Serena is their family's bully. I jus-........You know what, it's whatever.

Back to what I was saying. He chose her to be lead, and in the front because he thought he would speak to their audience more.

What he didn't know was that times are changing, and so are the interest of the public. When Myrah was younger she was always on TV. And everyone fell in love with her because they found her adorable.

She was a small 4'11, little girl with a small soft voice, and powerful vocals. She was short, stubby, and had an attitude, but she made everyone feel like they were seen, that's why the media and public loved her so much. Plus they found her green and brown eyes beautiful, and entrancing. And that's what they want to put on the front of magazines.

To them, sevens was entirely too perfect. She just looked just like every other skinny, black girl. She was pretty and somewhat looked like Myrah. But that's not what they wanted.