Anger

Trevor's POV

I am angry.

Actually, that's an understatement. I am extremely pissed off.

My beautiful queen is on her first date and its not me!

I will tear that boy limb by limb! My human self is very angry, but my wolf is ready to kill him! I thought he was just friends with my little Jasmine. This is not good. Not good at all.

But moon goddess, does she look absolutely beautiful. The purple-lavender dress on her suits her- it brings out her curves. I am in so much trouble when she knows about me because I can't contain my absolute love for her. I will love her for all of eternity. If anyone tries to cross my beautiful lady, they would have to go through me first.

Landon Pierre. Sorry you filthy human, she's mine!

I was so angry when I saw her step out of her house greeted by Landon. It was taking everything in me to tame my beast. My beast was angrier than me. Landon's eyes are not allowed to look at what is mine. I had to give him a warning- so it was me who frightened them. I would definitely have to apologize to my sweet angel for scaring her. I'm sorry princess.

My sweet, sweet Jasmine.

But what peaked my interest was that he took her to a werewolf restaurant and in fact my queen has always wanted to eat at The Wolf. I know this restaurant pulls her to it because she is my mate nonetheless and I happen to own it.

But back to what is happening right now, I am furious. I'm at my bar and take a shot of the strongest liquor and unknowingly break the glass that I am holding. I am memorized by my future queen. But then her eyes locked with mine and she started to check me out. A small smile crept on my face as this heavenly beauty eyes me up and down. My wolf is howling in joy that she recognized us and I saw her blush as I give her a little wink. I felt calm at this first interaction that we haven't shared in a while. There was no doubt in my mind that my beautiful queen felt the connection.

I have always checked in with her, even when she was little. When she was a infant, I'd come to her room and hold her in my arms. She was so tiny and precious. I have vowed since the day I met her to protect her from everything and treat her as my equal.

She drew her attention back to the filthy human and he was making her laugh. It was driving me crazy that she was with him, but at least I get to see her and her beautiful smile. It has been a while since I was able to due to my royal duties and still dealing with the Rogue Alpha situation. I had no choice but to leave her for a few years. I didn't realize that her icky male friend would fall for her.

What gave me peace of mind during this whole "date" is that she is uncomfortable since she knows I am staring at her. Now she can focus her attention on me. I'm the sexy beast of the night.

I need to intervene tonight because I need to stop whatever fantasy they both think is going to happen from the moment they leave this restaurant. If he dares to kiss her or touch her- he is a dead man.

I call over their waiter and ask him if he could tell them that they get complimentary drinks on the house- as per request of the owner, aka me. I just want to let her loverboy know that my beautiful and stunning Jasmine is off limits.

The waiter nods and tells them and Jasmine immediately fixates her eyes on me, "Really? That's odd." Oh, her voice sounds so heavenly. Her voice is so soothing. I want to hear more of it. The music to my ears with every word she spoke.

Landon was happy but Jasmine seemed skeptical. Who can say no to free booze?

I growl softly as Landon wrapps his arm around my queen and walked her to where I am at the bar. I don't care if they are underage- they are not in the werewolf community. In my kingdom you can drink at 16, not 21. It is taking me every inch of my soul not to rip his dirty hands off of her.

"What would you like, Jas?" Landon asks. It was time for me to spring into action and claim my mate. I was trying to keep cool from my anger and hatred of this human around Jasmine.

"Ummm." She is hesitant. Imagine her moaning..

"How about a glass of champagne?" I ask her. I got a good whiff of her, she smells like lavender. My mouth waters as I eye her up and down. She was startled by my interruption and Landon responded instead.

"Who are you?" Landon asks annoyed. I smirk, "Trevor, Trevor Grey."

"Sorry, no thanks. We were just trying to find the manager and question why we are being given free alcohol." I laugh at his pitiful response. "And that would be me." I state confidently.

"Oh. Well thank you for your kindness, but we are finishing our meal then leaving." Landon states with annoyance in his voice. He didn't seem happy. Good.

"Well, that's a shame. This absolutely beautiful young woman beside you seems as she wanted to stick around for a bit." I smirk looking at my beautiful Jasmine.

Goodness, I want it to be me instead of him with her at this moment.

I took her hand and kiss it, igniting some sparks. Shock crossed over Jasmine's innocent face and Landon was growing angrier by the second.

"No, its okay. We are leaving now to finish our meal. Thanks for the offer of complimentary drinks. Let's go Landon." Jasmine says softly tugging Landon away. I frown, this is not what was supposed to happen.

"Next time." I mutter bitterly. I felt my beast let out a low growl. Jasmine looks aimlessly around with confusion. Landon nods, "Come on, Jas." Landon urges and they walk back to their table. I growl in frustration.

That was one horrible plan! But what kind of man stands there and lets a stranger just kiss his dates' hand? Well he is an idiot for a human. He is not the brightest.

But on the brightside, at least I introduced myself to her in some type of way. I even scored by being able to touch her soft skin. Now that will definitely change the game. She won't be able to stop thinking about me.

My beautiful Jasmine, you are forever mine. It may not be right now, but I am coming for you soon.

I take a swig of some bourbon and leave to my office. I can't watch them together in my restaurant! I have Alpha business to take care of. With that, I storm into my office.