Pancakes

Trevor's POV

My beautiful angel was playing tricks with me. She was super drunk and I don't know why I let her drink so much but I wanted to be able to express myself to her without her aware of what is occurring.

I was so angry when that filthy human put his dirty hands my beautiful mate. Thankfully, Jasmine was too out of it to notice when I made him submit to me.

But goodness, she was one hundred percent testing my patience.

I pulled up to my angels' house and the eerie presence of silence greeted us. Not a single car or soul on her property. It was strange to me that her parents have not been home in a while.

At least I can stay the night with her and take care of her.

I took her house key and unlock the front door and then came back to take Jasmine out of the car. I carry her through the door frame up to her room that I recognized. She was asleep in my arms and I bring her to her bed and tuck her in under the covers after placing her in comfortable clothing without letting my eyes roam invade her privacy.

How am I supposed to get her to trust me if I'm all up in her business?

Trust me my wolf is whining for me to get a good look at her beautiful body. I look at her and she looks so peaceful but I definitely know in the morning she's going to wake up with a killer hangover. Next, I remove my shirt, pants and shoes and join her in bed.

I couldn't wait any longer for this beautiful moment between us. It was the first time I have had this much interaction with her and being so close to her. No, I wasn't mad at her little stunt she pulled as it was for obvious reasons.

To my little Jasmine, I was a stranger who was trying to control her. However, she does not know that she is my equal and I will do everything to protect her keep anyone away from her because all men are threats to my beautiful living soulmate.

I pulled her closer to me and she automatically snuggled up to me. I am just happy for my whole hundredths years of life. I witnessed major events of sadness and being here with my angel made all that previous sadness go away.

I would admit, it took a lot of will power to not abduct her when she was a toddler, but I wanted her to grow up independent and strong. I also didn't want to cause her heartache onto her or her parents. I may not have mine, but it would be very selfish of me to take her away from them. There have been times where I was very close to taking her, I also didn't want to place a target on her back for the infamous Rogue Alpha "King" . I scoffed mentally at that thought.
King, my a**.

I closed my eyes and remained on high alert for when my beautiful angel awakens in the following morning.

* The Next Morning *

My angel awoken by sudden movements of her tossing and turning. I smiled and she woke up in complete horror.

"Oh my goodness! What are you doing in my bed?!" She screams and I let out a chuckle. Her brown hair was so messy and knotty but she looked so sexy. My wolf was whimpering for me to mark her right now.

"Good morning to you too." I said. Jasmine rolled her eyes and I saw a tear slip down her angelic face. "What's wrong, angel?" I question.

"My head hurts... You didn't drug me, did you?" I let out a dry laugh. "I told
you before, I would never drug you. You actually drank too much and I'm not surprised you have a hang over. You my love are a light weight." She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah." She says yesing me.

"Let me make you breakfast as you get yourself cleaned up. Oh before you freak out, I did undress you but I didn't let my eyes roam. I know how you 21st century women like privacy for whatever reason." Jasmine looked at me and blushed. "Well, thanks."
I nodded and left her to get ready.

I went downstairs and cooked some chocolate chip pancakes and a glass of milk. I know this odd combination is her favorite.

I heard the shower turn on which means that she is showering.

As I'm cooking, I hear her phone ring.

I'm not sure how long she will be in the shower, so why not snoop?

*5 unread messages*

Mom
(1/1) Hey Jasmine, your father and I will be back on Monday. Sorry we've been gone for a bit- we had some business to attend to for work. Love you! Also, dad left $50 for you for dinner.

Landon
(1/3) hey jas, can I pick you up on Monday for school?

(2/3) i can't wait to tell everyone that we are dating now ;)

(3/3) is everything ok? I haven't heard from you since the date? Jas, please get back to me asap so I know you're ok. No seconds thoughts are we?

Reese
(1/1) Yo Jas, did Landon ask you out yet? Btw, a total hottie just asked me out and I can't wait to share the deets with you and Landon on monday. i got to go, talk to you later!

I forgot who Reese was and then I remembered it was Jasmine's other male friend. I'm not up to date with this generation but I think Reese is non-binary? I'm not sure what that means though.

I quickly placed her phone back. I can't believe that Loser Landon is texting her.

Then an idea popped in my head. I instantly took back her phone and added myself as her top contact.

I smiled. Good now she will have my number to text me anytime. This will reduce my anxiety by knowing she is safe.

"Mmmmm something smells good. Is that chocolate chip pancakes?" I laughed at her outburst and put her phone away from me on the counter.

"Yes it is." I greeted her as she walked down the stairs.

"My favorite!" She chirped cheerfully. She walked in the kitchen with a towel wrapped around her hair and she was in comfy clothes.
She took her phone and started to look at her messages. She sighs, "Well my parents won't be home for the weekend, so at least I don't have to hide you." I give her a chuckle.

"Hide me? From who? I would love to meet your parents." I exclaim and she eyes me weirdly.

"You are definitely a strange person." She bluntly states. I shrug. "I'm something alright." I mumble under my breath as I give her a fork and syrup.

"Thanks." She mumbles. She then takes a large bite of her pancakes.

"This is delicious! How did you make this so yummy! The flavors are melting in my mouth!" Jasmine cheers. I chuckle, "I am amazing chef. Besides, don't forget to tip your chef." I joke and give her a wink.

Her face turns red, "Oh, yeah, sure." She said sarcastically.

After a moment of silence and deep in our thoughts, Jasmine says, "Thank you for taking me home last night. I appreciate it." I give her a warm smile, "Of course. I would do anything for you."