Landon

Jasmine's POV

I was amazed by the man standing in front of me. He took care of me while I was drunk off my a** and even went above and beyond to cook breakfast for me.

There was this warm and fuzzy feeling bubbling inside me at his generosity.

I was also feeling upset as I checked my text messages I have received. My parents would be gone all weekend and Landon is missing me and Reese has big news for me. There was so much happening, I can't keep up. Especially with this stranger in my house. I felt more comfortable with him than any other man, including Landon.

"Um, Trevor? Why is it that you are here? I barely know you and I was expecting to be with Landon, not you..." I say honestly. He was quite surprised by my question and he inhaled a deep breath of air.

"I can't tell you much right now, but you are very special to me. I don't like to cloud your judgement but you have to end things with Landon. It will break my heart if you keep your relationship afloat." I felt my stomach tie up in guilt.

"Have you kissed him?" Trevor asked quietly.  I have a feeling he already knew the answer.

I nodded, "Yes, I have." Without a second to spare, Trevor threw my flower vase across the room, shattering into a million pieces.

"Trevor!" I screamed angrier.

My favorite vase...

Trevor roughly grabbed my arms and pulled me close to him. "Do you not feel the sparks? The attraction to me? A pull?" I looked at him in shock. He feels it too?

I didn't say anything. "I'm going to kiss you. Try to deny it and there will be severe punishments." Trevor's eyes were pitch black, again.

"Ok." I mumbled but I was too shocked and scared to properly respond. Trevor slowly traced along my collarbone and admiring my face.

"So beautiful... Jasmine, you are mine!" He says huskily, trailing his finger down my jaw. Then without further ado, he leans forward and kisses me.

The sparks erupted as my soft lips collided with his soft lips. I was in heaven. What is this stranger doing to me?

He somehow lodged his tongue in my mouth and was exploring it. The grip of his hands on my hips lighten as he brought one half to hold my a**.

This was quite the experience.

I looked into Trevor's eyes and they returned to his icy blue color. I needed air so I pushed Trevor back and I heard a growl in response? Odd.

Trevor was grinning from ear to ear.

"Does Landon make you feel like that?" He asked. I shook my head 'no' as I was at a loss of words.

All I could think right now was Trevor and how sexy he was. That was the best kiss ever- even though I only kissed Landon prior to this.

This kiss made me feel like we were connected somehow. I wanted more.

"Exactly. Why can't you see that we were made for each other?" He said. I sighed.

"I just got into a relationship, I can't be kissing other guys." I mumble, thinking straight back into reality. Trevor huffed, "Other guys? Jasmine, I've waited my entire existence for you to be born! You don't know how angry I am that you let that filthy human kiss you! I'm not angry at you because you don't know what's going on, but trust in your heart that we are meant to be." I was completely stunned.

"I don't understand." I admit. Which is true, Trevor is hiding something from me.

"I know you don't understand. On day you will and I don't ever want you to feel a single ounce of regret. Please behave and end your measly relationship with Landon." I sighed.