Questions

Trevor's POV

Was I being too mean to my angel? I felt I was really harsh with her. I hope she doesn't hate me right now, but I need her to be aware that I am truthful with what I have said.

I feel horrible, but I won't be able to see her this upcoming week. I have to initiate this investigation now so I can bring my love to a kingdom of safety.

I have guards watching my angel's house 24/7 so I can have the updates on her.

My king, the filthy human you speak of is at Jasmine's house.

I huff, Thank you for the report.

Of course Jasmine will not listen to me. I did warn her. I hope she breaks his measly heart into two.

Back to what I need to focus on, I am taking a group of my high tech warriors with me to go to a warehouse that one of my techs have located.

I wait in the long stretch limo with my paperwork as each of my techs pile into the limo. We all have all professional clothing on, but everyone packed a backpack incase things get messy and we have to shift into our wolves.

The night was dark, as the moon glistens throughout the midnight sky.

The limo departs and we reached our destination in about 6 hours. The whole ride we discussed the game plan is and I infotmed them how to be prepared for any unexpected activity.

The warehouse looks abandoned, but I know not the trust the interior as it can be a cover up for a whole operation. My team has a bunch of fancy gadgets and tools with them as well to determine if human/wolf activity has been around recently.

Beep, beep, beep.

"There was someone here recently." I sniff and it smelled of faint lavender. Very strangely familiar to Jasmine.

My, how I miss Jasmine.

"Someone take a sample, so we can determine back at the lab who it is." My head tech instructs our team.

"How long till we get results?" I ask. He turns and faces me, "As early as 3 weeks to six months, my king." I nod.

"Search the perimeter for anything that looks out of place." I command.

"Yes, your majesty." They all bow in unison.

"I will be in the limo, if anyone needs me." I state and head back in the limo.

I look at my paperwork. What if Jasmine's parents are connected somehow? Jasmine is the only person I know who smells like Lavender and it certainly could not be Jasmine at this abandoned warehouse.

It makes sense, Jasmine's parents have not been home with her in forever. That raises some red flags to me.

"My king!" A voice calls out through mind-link, interrupting my thoughts. "We found something!" I exit the limo, leaving my papers scattered everywhere.

I used my werewolf speed and sped to the scene. "What did you find?" I ask curiously.
I face one of my techs, "It seems to be a trap door." I nodded.

"Definitely suspicious." A tech joked and I narrowed my eyes at him in annoyance.

"Let's get down there. Be sure to be armed and ready for action. Round up our group, have 4 people stay at the door incase rogues infiltrate the area. I want all eyes open and to be notified as soon as possible." I order.

"Yes Alpha King." They all agreed in unison.

I follow my group and one of my techs is armed and ready to bust down the dingy door.

"Go." I order and he raises his left leg slams it into the door that erupts and breaks open.

I wasn't surprised to see the interior of warehouse to be modern and updated. Whoever was here really thought that they were slick and could cover up their secret base.

"Two of you go left and two go right. I will take Brody and look at the computers. Reach out to me if you find anything." I command and they nod, parting their own ways. I need to find everything and anything about this Rogue Alpha King.

I approach a computer and look to see that it is not password protected. Either whoever was here is an idiot or they are trying to catch me. It is probably best if we take the computer with us and allow the team to examine it. However, they also need to ensure that these computers are not equipped with tracking devices.

"Brody, check for a tracking device. I want to take this computer with us." He nods and begins his search.

"My king!" A voice shouts from the left. I turn to face Cole.

"What did you find?" I ask. Our eyes meet and he bows, "I found footage of two humans that are captured." I look at him curiously, and nod for him to encourage.

"We found a video camera and there is a male and female. Here, come take a look." I walk over to him, hovering his 5'6 frame.

He hits the play button, and I'm in complete disbelief.

There is a man and woman laying on the floor of a cellar. They are both chained to the wall but separated. They are both severely injured with cuts, scraps and trails of blood.

This man and woman wasn't complete strangers.

It is Jasmine's parents.

I felt sick to my stomach. My poor Jasmine thinks her parents are away on business trips, but here on this video camera lies her parents locked up and beaten.

"There is audio too." Cole rambles on. "Turn it on!" I demand.

"Yes sir."

As he turns up the volume, I focus my attention toward the sound.

"Please, let us go. We will keep your secret." Jasmine's father pleads. You hear a scoff as the third person in the room is not seen in the shot.

"No. Not until I get what I want." The distorted voice booms. "Pause it." I state and Cole pauses it. I look at him, "We need to find who's voice that is, as soon as possible. Keep playing it."

He resumes the video and their capture whips Jasmine's mother. She cries in response, sobbing with tears streaming down her face. Her husbands' face pains with sadness, mostly anger.

"Let her go. Spare her." Jasmines' father begs. A menacing chuckle comes from their capture.

"I want your daughter, then we can discuss." The voice states with no emotion. Jasmine's parents' expression fell.

"Never." Jasmine's mother whispers. "Over my dead body!" Her father pitches in.
My heart sunk. Jasmine is in more trouble that I have thought.

"He's coming for my queen." I mumble angrily. This warehouse must be where they were locked up. It explains why it smells of a similar scent of lavender related to Jasmine.

"Pause it. I can't stand to watch it while we are here. Let's go." Cole pauses the video and I mind link all the groups and leave to pile in the limo, back to the castle.

I can't tell my Jasmine of her parents' whereabouts just yet. For now, I need to ensure she is safe.