Trevor Grey

Jasmine's POV

After we went back to our table, I was in complete and utter shock. Landon was just trying to take me on a date and this very strange and very attractive owner is inviting us over for drinks? Something doesn't add up here.

Hm, Trevor. Trevor Grey.

Now why did that name sound familiar?

If I wasn't with Landon at this moment, I'd say he was the most handsome man I have ever met in my whole life. Landon doesn't hold a candle to him. It was so difficult for me not the stare at him when we were so close in proximity to one another. By the looks of it, he did seem to take quite the interest in me. I don't really know the reason behind it but he did. Especially when he took my hand and kissed it full of passion. The crazy part was I felt sparks at his touch. I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or not, but it felt like a dream. When I looked into his eyes, they were so comforting. A feeling I never felt with Landon. I didn't even feel sparks being with Landon either, weird. It must be all in my head.

I'm sure Landon was absolutely fuming inside.

Was Trevor being a gentleman or trying to get on Landon's nerves?

I felt bad for Landon because none of this was what were we expecting. I hope we can still save the night and have a good time. Well, there's always room for second dates.

Landon seemed very on edge and tense the whole time but when we got back to our table we ate and got the check he eased up. I still had this feeling in my stomach that there was something off about the manager, Trevor Grey.

Don't get me wrong, he was absolutely handsome but I need to remind myself that I'm on a date with Landon.

Landon Pierre, the man who captured my heart.

But at the moment, my heart felt guilty at that thought.

"Sorry Jas, why don't we get some delicious icecream at our favorite shop? I hope you liked the restaurant at least. I'm not really sure what happened tonight." He gives me a small smile.

"It's ok, Landon. At least we were on the same page and thinking how weird the manager was." I giggle nervously. His smile widens, "Can I try for a redo next week?" I nod. "Of course, but this date was very interesting." He chuckles, "Yes it was."

We were now in his car heading to our favorite ice-cream shop. Landon got chocolate ice-cream and I got cotton candy which is my all time favorite flavor.

"I had a good night Jasmine. How about you?" Landon asks as he licks his ice-cream. I nod, "Yes and to end the night with ice-cream is the best." I agreed.

We took the ice-cream out to go so I was currently eating it as he was driving me home. It was late and I was ready for bed.

We pulled up to my house, "Thank you." I mumble completely in love with my ice cream.

"Let me walk you to the door." Landon insists. I smiled shyly and nodded. "Okay." I blush.

Is he going to kiss me goodnight? The thought of it made me lowkey want to puke at that thought.

Landon was being a complete gentleman and rested his hand on my back, guiding me to my porch. I had some major chills at the close proximity of our bodies including the chills you get from eating cold, frosty and delicious ice cream.

"Can we sit for a second? I don't want to let you go." He asks shyly. I nod and we sit down.
He placed his hands on my lap. My face grows red, "What's up Landon?"

"I just want to say that I have been falling for you day by day ever since I've met you. You make me so happy and made me even happier when you agreed to go out with me. I know this wasn't the ideal first date we both wanted, but I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I was in complete and utter shock and was over the moon and wanted to say yes. But small part of me was nagging to say no for whatever reason. When did Landon become so corny?

"Wow... Landon. I can't believe how today is turning out. I admit, I have liked you more as friends for a while. It would be an honor to be your girlfriend." With that corny response, Landon gave me the largest smile as I take a large lick of my cotton candy cone.

"Can I kiss you? And then I'll let you go inside for bed?" My eyes widen. Why did I know he was going to want to kiss me?

I nod and Landon takes my ice cream away from me so I won't get it on me and pulled me close to him.

I was staring into his beautiful brown eyes as the same for him. Gosh, Landon is so hot.

His bugling muscles were such a turn on even though he was wearing a nice shirt, I can outline them.

With a slow and steady hand, Landon places his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a kiss.

His lips are so soft, but for some reason my mind was imagining as if it was Trevor Grey, the manager.

This was my first kiss and I felt mesmerized and in a dream.

Landon pulls away and smiled, "Wow, Jas. You're an amazing kisser." I blush but still felt a little bothered.

"Thanks for a great night Landon. See you tomorrow." I give him a small smile and wave goodbye in a hurry before he can response. I shut my door as he said good bye and slump down the door.

What just happened?

For I was at loss of words. But the real question is, who is Trevor Grey?