Sooner than Expected

Trevor's POV

I have come to the conclusion that I need to take Jasmine sooner than I have thought.

There was no doubt that in my mind of that filthy human kissing my beautiful Jasmine. I felt the betrayal in my chest as I was working on leads with my beta. But I can't be mad at my beautiful angel, she doesn't know who I am or what she means to me.

Landon's love is intensifying for her and it is making me more and more angry and restless to taking her with each day.

An idea pops in my head, I can send my love a letter for a discounted dinner for "the convienance" that I put on her and her date. However, the invite will only be open to her.

I smile at that thought. I can finally get some alone time with her.

In mind link, I connect with my beta. Please send a letter for an discounted dinner at The Wolf to Jasmine. Also, please find someone to watch her and ensure she comes tomorrow night.

Yes, Alpha. My beta responds.

A large part of me wants to kidnap my sweet angel, but instead I want to make the filthy human miserable and see him suffer as I sweep my beautiful Jasmine away from him.

*The Next Day*

It was time for me to get back to business. I went in my office, rummaging through my paperwork.

The Rogue Alpha has been creating his own kingdom. Day by day, traitors are crossing my safe haven I have provided them to the rural uncivilized abandoned lands. I am beginning to trust less and less people as their loyalty to me is slowing crumbling. I feel it in my soul as my people are leaving. But the question is why?

What is the Rogue Alpha promising that I am not? This is ridiculous and frustrating me. I need to remind my people who's in charge and the consequences they will suffer if they step out of place. I love my people, but they need to know how good they have it here.

Maybe I need Jasmine sooner than I expected. The queen of werewolves is a position that is essential for this everlasting kingdom to protect the kindness and loyalty of the people. The queen is meant to bring the people together. Possibly, my people are anxious waiting for their beloved queen. I have been quite single my whole life and pointed them in no direction that I have found my mate many moons ago.

It is killing me inside, as my wolf is itching for his mate-and beautiful beloved queen.

I slam my fist on my desk.

I want her now!

I took a deep breath.

Patience. You will have your queen for all of eternity. I remind myself.

I release my breath.

Back to the Rogue Alpha business.

Which actually reminds me: Why is my beautiful angel living on unmarked territory? She was only a couple miles off my lands. I believe I need to rezone and include the Revern Forest for her protection.

Disgraceful of me as a Alpha King and a mate to go 17 years without thinking about rezoning for her protection.

I'm currently sitting at my desk and log into my computer. In the next hour, I type away at rezoning my territory and expanding it. This request of file goes directly to the elders so they can pass it. Once accepted, I inform my people officially to re-establish the rules and regulations. Perfect.

Alpha. I am reporting back on Jasmine.

I smile at my beta's words.

Report. I respond.

She got your letter and actually is heading down shortly to the restaurant. Glad to see things are looking up for you, my king.

My mood instantly brightens and I didn't respond to my beta, Derek. I was simply too excited to talk to him.

I speed off using my werewolf speed to shower and get in fresh clothes that would
make my beautiful queen fall for me. I sprayed my favorite and hella expensive cologne. I was going to make her adore me.

I drove my car to the restaurant since I was at my kingdom. I pull up, and immediately reassigned my bartenders to wait tables. I told the head hostess to redirect my beautiful queen to the bar.

I rest my arms over the bar table. I was nervous. The feeling is in my stomach and I couldn't shake it.

Then I hear her comforting voice, "Um, er, excuse me. But I got a weird letter in the mail about a discounted dinner? I am quite confused." Gosh, I was melting in adoration for this beautiful human.

"Yes, right this way Miss Jasmine."