Chapter 21: Awake

~Adelina~

My ears are ringing.

My head is killing me.

my body feels so,

so,

so

heavy.

Like there are millions of bricks on it that are pushing down on me, not allowing me to move at all.

At least the bed I'm lying on is soft.

and comfortable

Points for that.

I lay there, in the softness of the bed till I have the courage to open my eyes

and I immediately regret it

there is so much light. So much bright light that it's hurting my eyes so bad.

I blink many times in a row to get my eyes used to the brightness again. Once I have, I take a look around in my surroundings.

Im in a room. A bedroom. In someones house. The room i'm in has the essentials; a bed, dresser, bedside tables, mirrors, closet, as well as stuff thats not supposed to be there like a cart of medical equipment as well as a medical machine next to me. The machine has a tube that runs from the machine into my arm. An IV

I'm also in a hospital gown which is fun.

I look around some more and then my eye catches on the door of my room which is open and gives me a clear view of a hallway that is lined with pictures. Photos of Zane, and another women.

This women's beauty is out of this world. She looks so, so, so beautiful.

She has the same coloured hair as Zane, and the same eyes. Her lips matches perfectly with Zanes.

Then I get the conclusion that this is Zanes mother.

I wonder what she's like. She seems really nice, but that beauty though, it's out of this world.

Now I know where Zane gets his beauty from.

There is a glass of water thats on the table, and i'm suddenly very thirsty so I try to reach for it...but I cant.

I can't reach the glass.

So I call out his name

"Zane?"

My voice is so quiet, since I haven't talked in god knows how long. Its rough and sounds so different.

No one has responded yet.

Everything is very quiet.

What happens if Zane isn't home, then what am I supposed to do.

I call out his name one more time.

"Zane?"

---------------------------------------------------

Im sorry I left it here. I just wanted you guys to have both of their parts. Now after finishing this, I will write what happens next. Hopefully Im done today.

But thats all I have for you in this chapter!

See you soon

Word count: 436
LIVING FOR YOU