Chapter 23: Music to my Ear's

~Zane~

Music to my ears

The stubborn Adelina Diaz is gonna be staying with me.

She's gonna be living in my home, with my dog. She's gonna be having food on the table, have a decent night's sleep, and taking care of herself. Most of all, she's gonna be making memories, good memories with me.

She's gonna be making gingerbread houses with me and Bear, she's gonna watch movies with me, were gonna make a mess of this apartment with all the arts and crafts she wants to do, she's gonna be sleeping a door away from me, all sound asleep.

She won't have to worry anymore

Adelina won't have to worry anymore because I'll be there to take care of her. I'll be there when she'll get too scared of night terrors, I'll be there to guide her back to earth and have a restful sleep, and if I have to, I'll sleep on the floor so she feels safe.

I'll be there when she doesn't feel like eating, hell I'll feed her with my own hands kneeling down beside her on the floor if I have to because this girl

Deserves

The

Fucking

World

Just hearing her say that she is willing to stay with me is gonna make me tear up.

She is such a kind hearted person and she never ever deserved what was happening to her. It rips my heart apart thinking that she was ever suffering, because truth be told, she never showed that she was.

It breaks my heart thinking that she could never feel safe in her own home; she could never feel safe with her own blood.

But you know what also makes me mad.

The night in the library, I went off on her, calling her insults and backing her into a bookshelf, making her feel so scared of me that she was about to cry because of me. I had no reason to say any of that, I was just mad at everyone and everything and I took it out on her.

And the fact that I was so self-centered makes everything worse like I even had the suspicion that something bad was happening with Adelina and I just decided to ignore that and act like a bitch because I felt like it.

But what is done is done

All I can do is apologize over and over again and change my lifestyle because if I don't control myself, I will lose Lina. I need to get her trust back, I need to get her feeling confrotabke with me

I need to get my anger issues in check, I need to get rid of this grudge I have against my father because it is ruining relationships I wanna keep.

I don't have to forgive, and I don't have to forget, but I have to release the anger towards him so that I don't use the anger for something better.

Like Lina

Even if we don't work out in the end, at least I helped her get back on her feet. At least she will leave my arms in the joy of having her life back. At least I got her for a little bit.

But I can't think like that.

This is my only chance to make things right with her after the whole library incident, and frankly all the times I did her so wrong. I have to make things right with her because she is my everything.

I know this is fast, I mean I only have known her for a couple of months, but hell, when you see someone for the first time and you just know that they are the one for you, that's how I felt with Lina.

She is the one for me.

But I can't help but be afraid that I might lose her.

—————————————————————————

Hello?

It's been a minute since I have written anything, but I was like fuck it and I just started writing. Sorry if none of this makes any sense, but i tried.

I will continue to write more but right now I am gonna go back and reread the book so it flows better so if you keep on getting notifications it because of that

Anyways that's all I have for you today

See you soon

Word count: 725
LIVING FOR YOU