Prologue

*So, this will take place at The
End Of the Dragon Ball Saga*

*3rd Person POV*

As Goku and friends can finally enjoy peace after defeating Piccolo Jr at the Martials Arts World Tournament, Goku takes a stroll and is yet to discover something...interesting.

Goku: Man! Can't wait to hit home and eat some of Chi-Chi's homemade cooking! She also said that she has something planned for me...wonder what.

As Goku was talking to himself, he then hears something from some bushes nearby...

Goku: Huh?

As Goku went to investigate...he finds...a child!?!?

Goku:What the!?!

???: Aaaaaaaah!!!

The child then starts to run...and then fell...

???: Owie...my leggy...

Goku:Yo!

???: Agh! S-stay away from m-me! Don't come n-near me!

Goku: Relax, I ain't gonna hurt ya!

???: How can I twust you???

Goku: Well you got me there...oh I got it!

Goku then pulls something out of his pocket, it was a pouch filled with...beans?

Goku: Here, eat this!

???: What the heck is this?

Goku: It's called a Senzu Bean! It will heal any injury you have and restore your body back to full health!

The child was hesitant, but then opened his mouth and ate the bean, and well it wasn't really good in his taste, but the man was right...it healed all his injuries.

???: Huh...I feel a lot better...

Goku: See? Told ya it works, hee-hee!

???: Thanks Mister.

Then the child got up and started to walk away...

Goku: Woah there little buddy, where ya going?

???: Just gonna go on a walk, I was walking until you came and startled me and then hid in those bushes...

Goku: How old are you?

???:1!

Goku: Where are ya parents...?

???: Gone...

Goku: Oh...Sorry to hear that...

Y/N: It's alright...not your fault...

That's when Goku finally realized...this kid...had a tail!?!?

Goku: Hey! That's a tail!

???: Yeah? What about it?

Goku: I used have one when I was young like you!

???: Really? Huh, that's pretty cool...

Goku: You know, since you don't got any parents...why don't you come with me!

???: What!?! You!?! B-b-but...are you serious!?!

Goku: Of course I am serious! Why wouldn't I be?

???: But why would you want trash like me???

Goku: Hey don't say that!

The child looks at Goku surprised...

Goku: Your not trash! Your a child, that can become strong! You will become strong! So don't ever say that about yourself!

The child was taken back by Goku's words, but then looks up and says...

???: Alright! From this day and forward, I will become strong with you mister...

Goku: That's the spirit! So, what's your name little guy?

???: My name? My name is...
.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N

And with that...began a brand new adventure between Y/N and Goku, what adventures will wait for them? Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z!

(Boom, prologue done! Hope you guys enjoyed! Please tell me how it is this chapter is! And I will see you all in the next one, peace!)