Chapter 11 - Preparations for Planet Namek!

Y/N = Your Name

[] = [Thoughts]

*Cue Intro Music*

*3rd Person POV*

It has been a couple months since the battle with the Saiyans...Now what's left of the Z fighters are preparing to go to the planet Namek!

We now see Y/N training with Gohan...trying to help his younger brother get stronger...

Y/N: Come on Gohan! Show me your full power!

Y/N then threw a punch at Gohan who blocked, and countered with an elbow to the Y/N's stomach...

Y/N: Gah! I actually felt that one!

Y/N then grabbed Gohan's arm and pulled him towards himself...

Gohan: Woah!

He was then met with a punch in the stomach and then kicked away...

Gohan: *Pant* you're super tough...big bro...

Y/N then rubbed the back of his head...

Y/N: Well I might've tooken it a little bit over board...

Y/N then got into a serious mood...

Y/N: But you always have to be tough...you never know what your enemies can do...and always have to be prepared...

Gohan: How are you feeling?

Y/N: Better than ever! I feel like nothing never happened to me!

Gohan: That's easy for you too say...

Y/N then giggled...but then got into his fighting stance...

Y/N: One more round?

Gohan: Sure!

Y/N and Gohan clash against each other...

Y/N: I am not going to hold anything back!

Gohan: You better not!

They then got away from each other, and then crashed again, but started throwing kicks and punches at each other...it was super fast...both of them not wanting to let the other one get the upper hand...both super excited of each other's strength...

Finally, Gohan caught Y/N's fist and punched him in the jaw...and then kicks him in the chest...

Y/N: Ouch! That was pretty good!

But Gohan wasn't done...he then got behind Y/N and slammed him into the ground...

Y/N: Ugh! That hurt...hey! You got my Gi dirty!

Gohan then rubbed the back of his head...

Gohan: Hehe...sorry, I got carried aw-

Out of nowhere, Y/N kicked Gohan in the back...

Gohan: Gah!

Y/N: Hmph...sorry...

Y/N then got in front of Gohan and punched him hard in the stomach...Gohan spit some saliva out...

Y/N: But you were wide open...

He then use his leg and lifts it up and slams it down on Gohan's head...making him crash into the floor...

Y/N then looks from above, and crosses his arms...knowing he was victorious...

Y/N: That's the match!