Chapter 12 - We're going on a Trip! To bring back all our Friends!

Y/N = Your Name

[] = Your Thoughts

*Cue Dragon Ball Z intro*

We are now with Y/N and the gang...who are preparing to go to Namek and revive their friends...

We now see Chi-Chi smothering Gohan and Y/N with hugs and kisses...

Chi-Chi: *Crying* Oh my baby boys!!! Why did I agree to let you guys go!?! Is it too late to change your minds?!?

Y/N and Gohan looked at her with a deadpanned expression...

Y/N/Gohan: Yes...

Chi-Chi then proceeded to cry harder and hug tighter...

Y/N: Mom...it will be alright! I promise to protect Gohan! I won't let anyone die or get hurt on my watch!

Gohan: Yeah! I know Y/N will protect everyone till Dad comes too!

Chi-Chi then looked at her boys...she sighed...but with a heavy heart she smiled at them...

Chi-Chi: I know you boys will do good...please come back safe...

They both nodded and smiled at her...

Gohan/Y/N: Love you mom!

Chi-Chi: I love you too...

Bulma: Alrighty! Let's get going!

Y/N: Alright everyone...we're off!!!

Everyone said their goodbyes to the four that were entering the ship...

Then some music started playing...?

Y/N: WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP-

*Reboot Sound*

Y/N: Ok! Is everyone ready to do this?

The other three nodded...they knew this was going to be dangerous...but they knew they could do this...

Krillin: Yeah! I know we can do it! We gotta do it if we want to save our friends!

Gohan: Right!

Y/N then nodded and had a look of determination...he then looked at Bulma...

Y/N: Let's get this going Bulma!

Bulma: Alrighty! Hold on! It's going to be a long ride!

Bulma then started pressing buttons and which then caused the ship to take off...coordinates set for Namek...

Bulma: And we are off!

The ship then started to levitate off the ground...it was now floating...

Then with the booster kicking in...the ship shot up into space and was on its way to Namek...

Bulma: Alright! Just sit tight and relax! We will be there in a few days!

Y/N: Alright! Thanks Bulma!

Y/N then walked around looking at the stuff that was in the shop...astonished by the many things and details that were in the ship...

Y/N: Huh...this thing is pretty roomy...

He then started doing some stretches...and sat down and started to meditate...

He made sure to train his mind...he wanted his mind and body to be on the same level...