Chapter 5 - Training Time! Search Of Greater Power to Stop The Saiyans!

Y/N=Your Name

[]=Thoughts

*Cue DBZ Intro Theme*

As we see now...The two Saiyans are running to the end of the Snakeway, to get to King Kai's Planet...in search of Greater Power...

Y/N: *pant* *pant*

Goku: *pant* *Pant*

*Timeskip brought to you by tired Chibi Goku and Y/N*

As we see, Goku and Y/N are finally at the end of Snakeway...just talking to each other...

Y/N: Wait Wait Wait...So your telling me that you made a promise to Mom when you guys were kids...and like a few years later...you forgot who she was and the promise!?!

Goku: Hehe! Yep! That's how it went! But after the world tournament, I finally fulfill that promise and we both enjoyed our marriage! I even have a photo...

Goku takes a picture out of his pocket, and hands it to Y/N...

Y/N: Wow! You and Mom look really good! Not surprised really!

Goku: Hehe! Thanks son! I think your mom would say the same!

Y/N: So! Ready to get this thing started?

Goku: You bet!

So they then landed on King Kai's world, and when they did...Y/N fell on his butt!

Y/N: Wow! The gravity is super intense!

Goku: Tell me about it! I am using all my strength to stand up!

???: That's because my planet's gravity is 10x stronger than Earth Gravity...

Y/N: Huh?

Y/N looked at the direction he heard the voice...and saw something he wasn't expecting...

and saw something he wasn't expecting

Y/N: Uh...

King Kai: Hello! My name is King Kai!

Y/N: Wait...Your King Kai?