Chapter 2 - Assault on Raditz!

Y/N=Your Name

[]=Thoughts

*Cue DBZ Intro*

As Goku and Piccolo are in a desperate race in time, to save Goku's children...Gohan and Y/N...Piccolo strikes a conversation against his arch nemesis...

Piccolo: So, do you even know your brother?

Goku: Nah, never met him...but all I know that he is a threat that we gotta stop...so I can save my Kids...

Piccolo: Hmph, you mean your kid...

Goku's: What do you mean by that?

Piccolo: Let's be serious Goku, I know that Y/N is not your kid...

Goku: Ok, and what?

Piccolo: So, why did you lie to them?

Goku: Well...I guess there was really no point in telling them that he wasn't my son...so I just told them he was....

Piccolo: Hmph, if you say so...Goku...but still...how do you think he feels?

Goku: Huh? What do you mean?

Piccolo: Hmph, nevermind...we're almost there...get ready...cause this is gonna be our most toughest battle yet...

Goku: Right! [How does Y/N feel?]

*Meanwhile with Raditz, Y/N, and Gohan*

*Y/N POV*

As I can see, Gohan is still punching Raditz, barely fazing him...

Raditz: Stop it...

Gohan: You big meanie! Let go of us!

I am just sitting there watching it unfold, I am doing Mental Training to see if there was any strategy to beat this guy...but it wasn't really working...

Raditz: Stop it...

Gohan is still punching Raditz...seems like the Kid is gonna keep going till he wears himself out...

Raditz: Hey you!

I look at him...

Y/N: What is it?

Raditz: How do you make him stop?!?

I just shrugged, knowing Gohan, he won't stop till he gets his way...

That's when Raditz made a Hasty decision and threw Gohan into the Pod, and closed it...

Raditz: Maybe I should've left him behind...such a brat!

Raditz then looks at me seems to be trying to study me...

Raditz: You know...for a Saiyan child, your pretty strong...

Y/N: If this is one of your attempts to make me join you, then I'll pass...

Raditz: Grr, look kid, I don't want to hurt you since you are just a kid and all...

Y/N: I find those words highly doubtful...

Raditz: Grr, shut up! Anyway, as I was saying...do you really think these guys care for you?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Raditz: Well it seems like my younger idiotic brother seems to just see you as a...how do I put it...a training toy...

I gasped at his sudden statement...Goku doesn't see me like that...right?

Raditz: Think about it...has he really treated you like his own?

Y/N: Well, if he didn't take me in...and didn't call me his Son...then I would've thought about it...

Raditz: Ha! Please! Do you really think he actually thinks trash like you? Could be his Son?