Climax

"Ok so we took care of that, good call. Now we can make up for lost time, if you're not too sick of fish I suggest we find some leggy models and eat sushi off of them, what'd you say?" Tommy says and just as he finishes his sentence a van comes barreling behind us trapping us.

We all looked back at the van when two men in red masks  shot us with tranquilizer darts. They hit Tommy in the neck first then my father and I was last. We all started to fall due to the darts, my vision started to get blurry when all the sudden a man came out of a door holding trash bags in his hand. They shot and killed him, which my father and I both saw. They put bags over Tommy and my fathers heads. I was next but before they put the bag on my head I saw the man lean over me and then I felt them grab me.

"Mr. Queen, Mr Queen." One of the masked men holding a tazer yelled.

I woke up to the man yelling, when I opened my eyes I saw my father zip cuffed to a chair and Tommy laying on a wooden pallet zip cuffed as well. I was also zip cuffed to a chair sitting next to my father, it was cold and I could feel that I was missing my shirt. I was exposed, my father could potentially see my gash accompanied with my many other scars. 

"Did your father survive that accident?" The same masked man spoke again.

I could see my father looking around the room, assessing the room completely, looking for me and Tommy, looking for how many men there were and where they were, and also looking for potential exits. I could see him starting to look my way. I looked down to avoid eye contact hoping he wouldn't have time to see the scars.

"I ask the questions, you give me the answers." The same masked man demanded.

He then looked at another masked man and put his hands up, he then walked over towards me and out of nowhere tazed me. It was such a shock I almost forgot to act as if I was in pain. The man walked back over to my father, he got real close to his face and asked "Did he make it to the island, did he tell you anything?"

With no response the man then tazed my father, while he was tazing my father another masked man came up to me and punched me right in the stomach. After my father was done being tazed the other masked man sucker punched me right in the face.

" Hey! Stop . . . Yes he did." Oliver replies.

"What did he tell you Mr. Queen?" The masked man asked.

The masked man beside me then punched me again on the other side of my face.

"He told me, I'm gonna kill you." Oliver threatens.

The men then start laughing "You're delusional, your zip cuffed to that chair." the masked man says in Oliver's face.

"Not anymore." My father had broken free from his cuffs as the first masked man swung at him; he ducked and grasped the chair from beneath him. He flipped the chair up right using it to shield him from the first masked man's second puch. While that was all going on the masked man closest to me got one last punch off on me before my father jamed the seat of the chair into the man's face. The punch was so hard that it knocked my chair over, while my father was taking down the masked men to keep my cover from everyone in the room. I stayed on the floor not breaking free from my cuffs.

I heard the fight that I couldn't see so I can only guess what happend, I heard a leg of the chair break off, and the fist masked man got off the floor. I heard the leg of the chair get stabbed into someone's flesh, then the sound of the all too familiar taser. Then there was rapid gun fire, that had to be the third masked man with the AR that had been standing in the back. My father must have used the first masked man as a shield from the gun fire. I heard footsteps running away two pairs. It had to be the third masked man and my father. It was quiet. I knew they were gone and it was safe to break free. I broke out of my cuffs and pulled my shirt on so everything was covered up when Oliver got back.

After I got my shirt on I heard someone getting up. I looked back thinking it was Uncle Tommy and to my surprise it was not. It was the second masked man who was still alive after all. Before I could decide if I should fight him or not he laid one right across my face, his favorite place to hit a girl it seemed. He then swung at me again to which I decided to reply, I dodged the punch and placed my foot on his knee, I then shoved his arm out of my way and pushed off his leg and grabbed his shoulder vaulting my legs to be around his neck. Within five seconds I had snapped his neck with ease causing his body to go limp, I then did a back walkover off his body before he hit the ground.

I made my way over to Tommy and yanked his cuffs off of him, I managed to get him to wake up. Right after Tommy woke up Oliver made his way back into the warehouse we were in, I found a phone on the man I had killed and got on the phone with 911.