Falling Action

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator answered the phone.

"My name is Y/N Smith, Oliver Queen, Tommy Merlyn and I were kidnapped." I spoke calmly into the phone.

"Okay what's your current location?" The operation asked.

"I'm not sure, some warehouse, I think in the glades." I responded.

"Ok I'm sending officers now, where are your kidnappers?"

"Um, I think they're dead-" I say while Oliver rips the phone away from me.

"They're all dead." Oliver tells the lady on the phone.

I heard Oliver talking to the lady, he told her that I needed an ambulance. I was quite a bit light headed, with blury vision. Everything started to spin and I couldn't keep my balance, I had to sit down next to Tommy. Even though I had sat down I still couldn't stay straight, I started to lay down when Oliver caught me and helped me sit up. He started to speak but I couldn't hear him, a ringing in my ears started getting louder. I layed down and I saw Oliver lean over me then everything went black.

When I finally woke up I was surrounded by police and paramedics. They were trying to load me into the ambulance, I absolutely can't go to the hospital. I sat straight up and tried to get off the stretcher. They all started pushing me back down.

"Hey! Hey! Hey lay down you were just knocked out! They are here to help you!" Oliver consoled me.

"No! No! I can't go to the hospital! I whisper to oliver.

They eventually let me get off the stretcher, since I wasn't going to the hospital they assessed me on scene. I had a grade 2 concussion, and a broken nose. It was freezing cold, and I started shivering. Oliver grabbed a blanket and draped it over me. My nose was extremely crooked and I could barely breathe, the paramedic said he would have to pop my nose back into place. He explained to me that it would hurt but it had to be done. I looked at my father who scooted closer to me, he reached down and grabbed my hand. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it tightly and nodded to the paramedic. He grabbed my nose in between both hands and set it back into place.

After I got patched up and somewhat cleared we climbed into the back of Quentin Lance's police car. He drove us to the Queen Mansion, and when we arrived we all made our way into the living room so the detectives could question us on what happened.

"So that's your story, a guy in a green hood flew in and single handedly took out 3 armed kidnappers. I mean who is he, why would he do that?" Quentin interrogated Oliver.

"I don't know, find him and you can ask." Oliver said with a smirk.

"Yea, what about you, you see the hood guy?" Quentin asked Tommy.

"I saw, just movement, everything blurry. I was kinda out of it." Tommy states.

"Yea, it's funny isn't it, one day back and already somebodys gunning for you, aren't you popular?" Quentien starks.

"Were you able to identify the men?" Moira asked, annoyed.

"Unsure of their identities they used untraceable weapons. These were pros." Lucas chimes in.

"Yea, well they probably figured that you'd pay a king's ransom to get your boy back, or a Queens ransom as it were. After all, a parent would do anything to keep their child safe." Quentin says while looking at Oliver.

"I don't find your tone appropriate detective." Moira says judgeingly.

"If Oliver can think of anything else we'll be in touch. Thank you gentlemen, for coming." Walter says standing up.

"Your luck never seems to run out, does it." Quentin says to Oliver before leaving.

Oliver then walked Tommy to the door and had a driver take him home and get his car. Once Oliver got back he insisted on walking me to my bedroom, on the way up the stairs I stumbled and almost fell down the stairs, Oliver caught me. I was fine but Oliver threw my arm over my shoulder and heaved me up the stairs.

"Thank you, but I need to take a shower." I say sitting up in my bed.

"Are you sure you feel up to it?" Oliver asked.

"Yes, I'm fine really." I say trying to keep him calm.

"Ok, fine. Do you need me to . . . help?" Oliver stuttered.

"No, I'll be fine." I answered while I stumbled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

"I'll be just right here if you need me." Oliver states.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, I could barely see where I was going. I turned on the water and started to take off my bloody clothes. When I finally got my shoes off, I yanked off my shirt causing me to get light headed, I lost my balance and fell over knocking all of the bottles off the counter. I heard Oliver get up and run into the bathroom.

"Y/N! Y/N! Are you okay?" Oliver asked while helping me.

"I', fine,  I'm fine!" I say losing my balance again.

"Nope, no you're not! Come on, you need to lay down." Oliver said, standing me up and taking me to my bed.

As soon as he laid me down I pulled the covers over myself to keep my body hidden. I eventually laid my head down which felt so good to relax. I eventually drifted into sleep, I heard the television flick on and I knew my father was planning on staying and monitoring me while I slept. I just hoped I didn't have a stupid nightmare.