Announcement

Hey everyone I haven't been inspired to write lately and I am beginning to think it is because of my past work on this story. The work that I currently have published isn't exactly up to the standards that I would like them to be. I have decided that this work needs a rewrite. Now this doesn't mean that I am going to be completely changing the story line and events but there are some things that are going to be scraped and some new details added in.

If you do not already know I am basing this story off of the popular CW show Arrow. Firstly I would like to say I am also giving credit where credit is due and if you have not watched this show and you are liking the story I would suggest you watch it. Now since this story is following along with the show I am going to be writing my chapters along with the episodes so everything that happens in the episode will happen in one chapter in this story. That means that these chapters will be very long and have a lot of action and breaks in them. Some episodes that have more action happening may cause for there to be a two part chapter per one episode but  mostly there will be only one chapter per episode.

However I do want this story to be in the easiest form for everyone to read so if you have any suggestions let me know. I am planning on writing the story the way I have described above but let me know in the comments if you all would like to see maybe two chapters per episode or some type of word count basis. I am working on the rewrite in the format above and will continue to do so. If I don't see any comments I will assume that everyone is alright with the changes I am bringing to this story.

I am planning on leaving the old parts up until the rewrite is finished and I will be deleting them as soon as I am confident and ready to post my revised chapter.