Morning

I woke up the next morning with more than a slight headache, and a swollen throbbing nose. In a chair next to me was my father, he was soundly asleep. The time read 5:30 am the house was quiet, and the light of the rising sun crept through the curtains bringing warmth with them. With the sun and the warmth brought the chirping of the birds, it's been a long time since I've stopped to listen to them. The time was now 5:45. I had to get up and get ready for work, I just didn't want to wake my father. I went to take my shower that I failed to take last night, I noticed that my bathroom was neatly put back into place. Oliver must have cleaned it up while I was sleeping, that was rather sweet of him. I turned the shower on high and let the bathroom fill with the steam from the running shower.

I stared at the filth that had once been myself in the mirror. Last night's makeup smudged and flawed, just barely concealing the disfigurement underneath. My nose was a dark shade of red, along with a jagged curve and what looked to be a small boulder. My eyes made their way down to my abdomen where all the markings of five years rest. After five years my body was now completely unrecognizable, the fictional scars faded into authenticity. My father would go berzerk if he knew what went on in my life through those five years. I look in the mirror and my face is disguised by the long jagged scar running from just above my eyebrow to my cheek.

I finished undressing and got into the scalding hot water. My shower had taken just a while longer spent on clean all the wounds of the past few days. When I got out of the shower the lengthy scar on my face was completely visible. I peeked out the door hoping my father was still asleep, however he had woken up and was nowhere to be found. When I reached my closet I grabbed the outfit I had picked out for work the day before that I had not got to wear. It was a white military mini dress with a slightly oversized black leather jacket, and gold chains, along with white glitter stilettos. I sat down at my vanity and quickly threw on some makeup and pulled my hair into low messy space buns. 

I grabbed my bag and my keys and went to the west wing kitchen to grab a few snacks for the day, and fill my water bottle. As I started to head for the door I remembered Oliver, I can't just leave without saying goodbye, I guess. As I was approaching Oliver's room I saw Raisa leaving.

"Miss Y/N would you like me to make you something for breakfast?" Raisa asked politely.

"No thanks." I respond walking past her.

As I walked into the room I saw my father setting a platter of food down on his table.

"Uhh . . . Hey." I say getting his attention

"Hey, good morning, how are you feeling?" Oliver questions while standing.

"I'm good, how are you?" I quizz him back.

"Me, I'm fine, your nose is still really swollen though." Oliver says concerned.

"Yeah, it's all good, but I was asking because you were tazed and I know from experience that it's not pleasant."

"Oh yea, it's just a little sore, nothing bad." He sounded almost like he was making it up.

There was a brief silence in which my father broke "Hey I meant to ask you sooner but it's been busy, but when and how did you get so tall?"

"Oh yeah, I guess I just ate a lot of carrots."

"Damn, how tall are you now?"

"6'4 but maybe taller depending on the heels I wear."

Oliver kept looking my up and down just amazed. "Well you look nice, where are you going?"

"Oh right, I'm leaving for work."

"Ok, I'll walk out with you, just let me grab my jacket."

Oliver grabbed his jacket and he led the way he started heading toward the front doors. I knew that Thea might still be in the house but I didn't have the heart to say anything.

"Where do you work?" Oliver asked.

"Well I work at Merlyn Global in the mornings, and Queen Consolidated in the afternoon." I replied.

"Oh what do you do?"

"A little of everything."

We finally got to the front doors and right as we were walking outside I heard an unfamiliar voice. I silently hid behind the door while my father walked out the door not noticing my absence.

"Oliver, where's Y/N?" Moira asked.

"I don't know, she was just right here." Oliver says confused.

"Y/N, Y/N come on out it's alright." Moira shouted.

I walked out of the house and next to my father, who gave me quite a questionable face.

"I want to introduce you two, to someone. John Diggle, he'll be accompanying you guys from now on." Moira proudly says.

"I don't need a babysitter." Oliver states offended.

"Alright I'm out." I say turning on my heels and walking away.

"Y/N get back here!" Moira orders.

"Moira I'm going to be late for work I've got to go." I shout back.

When I got to the garage I yanked the tarp off my bike, then hopped on and kicked it to life. I pulled out of the garage and drove by Oliver, Walter, Moira, and John Diggle. I gave them a little wave as I passed. While I was driving by I could see the less than happy expressions on their faces. I think they weren't happy with the fact I wasn't wearing a helmet.

AN: Hey I have just a few questions for you guys so please let me know in the comments. I know the height I have chosen may be a bit tall and if you all would like me to change it I will definitely consider it if I have enough feedback. I just want to give you all a little back story as to why Y/N is so tall, I made her tall to sort of represent the power she holds which will be shown with more chapters. The height also helps her with a disguise as an archer, being so tall makes the logistics of her shooting someone match to that of an older man therefore throwing people off her tracks. My next question is if you guys would like the chapters to be longer, I try to make them around 1,000 words per chapter. If you guys like the length I will keep it the same but if you would like them longer again please let me know.

Last thing, I hope you guys are enjoying the story. Please let me know things you like and don't so I can put that in my writing. I hope you like the story and the next part should be out in about a week.