Hui Zi Village

The sun begins to rise, marking it as the start of the day. I woke up from the bed and started to clean myself up.

After that, just as usual, I cleaned the kitchen and started cooking for breakfast, even though i said that it was cooking, it was actually just a simple toast bread and half-boiled egg.

I wake shinshia ul and asked her to clean herself before started eating.

After we are done, both of us is getting ready to go down from the mountain and headed to the Hui Zi village.

While we are on our way, we greet some of the original inhabitants of this mountain

(Going to the village again? You sure are hard working man sir Rimuru)

"Well, i need to share this blessing to them. It would be selfish of me to monopolize it."

(Whatever you say then. Little girl, remember to stay close to your father. You might get lost in this mountain)

"Hmph! Uncle tiger don't need to worry! Shinshia is very strong after all!!"

(Said the little girl who running to me while got chased by a group of baboons..)

Shinshia seem very embarassed about this to the point she just turned silent with red face.

"I need to go now, see you later"

(Alright, just be careful)

The big white tiger then fall asleep after the two of them dissapear from his eyes sight.

*

We finally arrived at the village, and as expected many of the villagers here greet us with warm welcome.

I just smiled to them and begin selling the fishes and meats, though i call it selling, i actually asked them to tell me the new regarding the world

Even though this is a secluded village, this is also a hotspot for wandering merchants to rest.

"I heard that in 3 weeks the Holy Spring sect would come to recruit disciples, it would be nice if there are some talented childrens on our village.."

"Is that so? Well, at least i hope your son would make it. After all, having connection with Holy Spring sect could be beneficial to the village"

"Hahaha! You must be kidding sir rimuru, that brat couldn't do anything except wasting time!"

"Hahaha, don't be so harsh on him sir yi"

"Do you have any plan for little shin? That girl is a bright child"

"Well, it all depends on shinshia. If he want to go, how could i object her?"

"Hahahaha! You are really a good father! Then, see you later sir rimuru!"

After sir yi left, i set my eyes to shinshia who was playing happily with her friends.

<<It would be a good idea to teach her martial arts from now on master>>

'yeah, i thought so...'

*

At night, shinshia has already gone to sleep after having a fun time with her friends earlier.

Standing in the backyard of the house is rimuru who was testing his martial arts.

The figure of rimuru moving while swinging his swords under the dim light of the moon is enchanting to whoever that saw it.

Every move he executed is as if a deity dancing over the heaven. Every strike he releases is like a glorious general on the great war.

<<Martial arts in this world is surprisingly quite complexs. But at the same time, it is beautiful>>

Hearing the reports, rimuru finishes his test with his most glorious form of martial arts

' i'm who i'm, bend to my will oh inferior elements, as for i'm the ruler of the realm!'

8th Song: Falling Moon, Sinking Stars

As rimuru unleash the sword technique of Moonlight Sonata Sword Art.

His qi exploded, creating a giant qi pillar that connecting both heaven and earth, the indescribable technique bared it's fang for the first time in this world.

The sky splitted. The entire world lights up for a moment, shaking the tree of all seven realm to it's core.

"Damn....Ciel, don't you think.....we got a little bit overboard?"

<<---------yeah, by just a tiny little bit>>

*

The whole cultivation world is currently thrown into chaos due to sudden massive qi explosion, but they couldn't exactly pinpoint the source of where it came from

The Holy Spring sect who located the closest from Hui Zi village is the only sect who actually sense the general direction of the qi explosion

"That qi came from the west. Great Elder, is there anything on that side?"

"As far as this old man knows, there are only Inspiration Peak there and some small villages, beyond that only Great Qin empire and Regions of demons"

"Hmm....send some of our core disciple to Inspiration Peak. 4th, 5th, and 8th elders will go to Great Qin empire"

"I will arrange it at once"

Hearing the Grand Elder reply, Sect Master Lian just let out a sigh of relief.

"Father! Let me go to Inspiration Peak as well!!"

Sect master lian then once again feel headache