Peaceful Day

It's been quite a peaceful day since the holy spring sect incident, though many of the villagers are still wary about the cultivators, they continue to hone the [World Bending] technique on their own.

Be it elderly, children or housewives, all of them are determined to not let that tragedy repeat once again.

Shinshia also has achieved a great feat with her martial arts, she who was born with a high cultivation level spends almost all of her time improving her technique

Mulan also keeps getting stronger day by day until she is able to materialize the world energy only by her own will.

Zilong on the hand has honed his spear technique to the point where his spear could even thrust a giant boulder without destroying it effortlessly

'it'll be nice if everyday was just like today'

I thought while keep carving wood outside of my house.

Carving has recently become my hobby to spend my free time, it really satisfying. Perhaps i should ask geld to teach me when i got home.

While i was engrossed in my mind, i noticed several peoples is approaching from above.

Based on their cultivation level and their attire, they seemed to be not a great threat, moreover to come here with they weapons store inside the storage ring indicating that they come here without hostile intend

As the group of four landed right in front of my house, they immediately greeted me with quite a pleasant tone.

"Senior, my name is Linlin, the 7th seat of the 11 Royal Power of the Great Qin Empire came to pay respect to senior"

As she said so, the other 3 guys behind her immediately bow down.

11 Royal Power huh? I heard the rumour that they are ine of the Empire greatest force. Each of the member said to have a power equivelant to that of ensoulment realm.

"So what bring you here young lass"

I said while continuing to carve without even glancing at them.

Linlin who was speacialize in information gathering and the one whi posses the greatest sensory among other Royal Power could tell..

That the seemingly calm and collected beauty in front of her is not someone who at Nascent Soul stage that he is appear to be.

As Linlin tries to pry deeper into the man cultivation, she surprisingly found nothing. There's nothing inside that man body. Not even the light of the soul that every being should have.

It is dark, with nothing in there.

Void.

Linlin breathing rapidly grew faster and faster, her back is drenched with the cold sweat.

'he shouldn't even exist!!'

She shout internally while on the verge of collapsing.

"Senior sister?!"

"What's wrong? Are you okay?!"

"Forgive us senior!! It seems our senior sister is not in the best condition today, we will come in another day"

The three of them immediately flew back to where they came from while holding their senior sister tightly.

"Sigh, it seems that even they couldn't resist my beauty. What a sinful face i have"

<<Shizu would be happy to hear that master>>

Rimuru then let out a gentle smile

"I bet she is.."

*

At night, rimuru and shinsha is having dinner together, while shinsha is telling rimuru about her new discoveries on the technique, rimuru just smile listening to his daughter excitement.

"With this power, i can blow up anyone papa!"

It seems that the idea of power is something that we really shouldn't underestimate..

Rimuru then hold shinshia hand gently while smiling.

"One does not wield power to harm another. Shinshia, the power you gain from such sloppy ambition is fragile, you need a reason to temper it."

Even though shinshia couldn't understand what rimuru mean, she at least know that she shouldn't hurt anyone and be arrogant.

"Un, i'm sorry papa..."

"It's alright"

After a few hours, shinshia has already gone yo bed while rimuru is still sitting while facing the window.

Looking at the night sky, such a breathtaking view..

'if we continue to stay here, shinshia wouldn't be able to broaden her experience....'

<<Wandering around the world is not a bad idea>>

'you are right, but after i finish some bussiness here'

*

Meanwhile, at the dormitory of the outer disciples of the Wudang sect...

A boy who was around 16 years old is swinging his sword in the middle of the night without resting.

[2000 swinging has been completed, the first task has been succesfully clear]

[Host has received (Begginer Pack) as a reward. Please check your inventory]

"Slow and steady win the race, my second life in this fantasy world would not be waste, i will be the greatest in this life!"

The boy said with firm determination.