Trigger

At the top of the Inspiration Peak, a beautiful song can be heard throughout the thick forest.

The birds that were flying, ferocious beasts who were fighting  with each other, the plants and trees were swaying as if they danced to the melody. They were all captivated by the song.

It was a God work, otherwise known as Rimuru Tempest.

*Ting!*

"That's enough for today"

Rimuru said as he stopped playing the zither.

"Huff--"

Shinshia also stopped her footworks practice while catching a breath.

'It was fun. But it's too hard to keep up with papa's slow melody. I want to keep going..'

Shinshia mutter in her heart but decided to abandoned that thought. She know that what rimuru does is for her sake, so she wouldn't ask for anymore.

Rimuru then stand up and slowly approaching her while wearing his soft smile.

He then touched her head while gently patting it.

"There's nothing good came from 'Too much' so as a wise person, we should know when to back down."

"Un! I understand!"

Rimuru then let out a smile and call it a day.

Even though it is still afternoon, he want to spend as much as he can with shinshia. After all, even a hundred years feel too short for him.

"Get ready shinshia, we gonna go take a walk at the village"

"Alright!!"

*

Meanwhile, at the Hui Zhi village, after the grandpa's last speech, every cultivators that present burst out laughing at him until he died.

"Did you guys hear that?! A mortal just threatening us! Hahahahaha!!!"

"What are they gonna do anyway? Throwing rock and stick to us?"

"Hahahahaha!!!"

Sanzeng and the others couldn't refute what the cultivators is saying, they just hold their anger by just gritting their teeth

'if we continue to resist.....many more villagers gonna die.....what should i do? Should we just surrender to them....'

Sanzeng is in distress, he couldn't bear to lose anymore of the villagers, but as a leader of Hui Zhi village, how could he just let the cultivators do what they want?

"Damn you cultivators!! Get out from our land!!!"

A sudden shout from captain Zhao Yun shocked all of the villagers.

As captain Zhao Yun grab his spear, he went charging straight to Lin Zhie.

'There are things i want to protect! My land, my family, and my friends! If i could sacrifice my own pitiful life to achieve that....that's a low price to pay!'

Captain Zhao Yun, the strongest and most experienced hunter in Hu Zhi village. He who stand againts the invaders, a mighty figure.

At least, that's what the hunters who was protecting the villagers thought.

"CAPTAIN!!!!"

"NO!! STOP NOW CAPTAIN!!"

"EVERYONE!! BACK UP THE CAPTAIN!!"

as every hunters ready to unsheated their swords, Captain Zhao Yun suddenly shouted.

"PROTECT THE VILLAGERS!! THIS IS AN ORDER!!"

"Hmph, a pest that doesn't it's place!"

Lin Zhie then shot a multiple qi energy toward the captain body, of course as a normal human, he doesn't have any internal energy to block that.

"Ggh--!!"

A groan of pain can be heard, but Lin Zhie doesn't stop there as she keep shooting him making captain's body full of hole by the time he reach her.

"ARGHHH!!!!!!"

The captain then roar while swinging his spear ready to kill Lin Zhie..

"You disgusting pest, get him away from me"

But before the captain realize, multiples swords has pierce him from the back. The cultivators of course wouldn't just stand watching this.

"Zhao yun....you fool.."

Sanzeng muttered while trying to hide his tears away. He knows that zhao yun has a wife and a son, so seeing his sacrifice being wasted like this, hurt him even more.

The hunters, who was witnessing this couldn't help but cry. Their captain, the one who was with them through thick and thin. Die a worthless death like this...

"As you all pigs can see!! We have run out of patience! We give you all chance, but this is how you insects paid us!"

The great elder spoke after seeing the villagers who their spirits got shattered as their last hope was killed.

"Now, kill them all, don't spare even a child!"

The great elder then smile, if only he could get this area under Holy Spring sect, their sect would got a Nascent Soul expert with them.

"When you are visitors, keep a good manner in someone land. Don't ever crossed your mind to become a king"

A cold voice from the mountain direction, the pressure behind those words keep the cultivators paralyze in fear.

"So tell me, are you guys the angels accused to be the devils..."

The cultivators then finally saw a figure, a majestic person with an unparalleled beauty. The long blue hair flickering in the air as if the world itself is greeting the person

"Or the devils pretend to be an angels."

As the words end. The great elder instictively kneel in front of the beauty, he is terrified and in awe at the same time.

"----who are you?"

The great elder asked with careful approach, he knew that this question would be consider rude. But he couldn't contain his curiousity.

"The light of the sword shining through, laying chaos and blessing in all the west. I am known as many names, but for i am called, Rimuru Tempest"

The great elder has got his answer...

A GOD