Invaders

This world is large, there are many powerful sects and cultivators out there, and Inspiration Peak is located at the west side of the world.

The giant mountain that inhabitted by a various of powerful creatures, even the ants colony that staying at the top is qi  condensation level creatures.

But that's only applied at the top of the mountain.

On the mountain range below the Inspiration Peak, there's only lie bunch of mortal villages.

"The cultivators from the east has really bare their fang this time."

"Perhaps we should sought a protection from some other powerful sect?"

"Don't be ridiculous, there's no any sect would want to put their life on line for us mortal"

The discussion between an influential figures of Hui Zi village is being held.the impact of the cultivators that came this morning really leave a big scar.

The village leader, Sanzeng then speak up.

"We have no choice. We must stand againt's them by ourselves."

As Sanzeng said so, the guard suddenly came into his house in hurry.

"The cultivators!! They are here again!!"

This statement of course shocked the elders of the village, after all the cultivators just came a few hours ago.

"Gather our man. I will see them myself"

*

"So this is the promised land for the great cultivators that reside on the Inspiration Peak? It's the land of the mortals. It should not be hard, good work little miss"

The great elder of the Holy Spring sect said while bowing slightly to Lin Zhie.

"Hmph, this land is practically ours now."

As Lin Zhie said so, a voice from man suddenly resounded.

"What are you right now are breaking the law of Hui Zi village and challenge the authority here!!"

"Hm?"

It was sanzeng and his few escorts that came with a spear and swords.

Sanzeng said this because he saw many cultivators is hovering above the village, as if they were to attack it.

"So you are the boss of the savages. I'm sorry, this land is Holy Spring properties now, there's no authority in this village"

The great elder said without even turning his head to sanzeng, this of course displease all of the sanzen's men

"This is the land of our ancestors!! The land where we all born! You guys are just an unwelcome visitors! Get out now!"

The captain of the hunters of the Hui Zi villages speak up, Captain Zhao Fan is practically the strongest man in the village right now.

"Tch, despicable mortals. Let's remind them who they are speaking to"

As great elder said so, the disciples then rush down and began to encircle the entire village.

Captain Zhao Yun seeing this immediately instructed her men to protected the villagers that scattered across the village.

Among those villagers, a single old man is currently hugging his granddaughter as if he was protecting her.

"Grandpa.....it's those peoples. They are the one who killed grandma..."

The child said with teary eyes while hugging her grandpa tightly.

"I know....i know....but don't worry, grandpa is here, they won't do anything"

Despite saying those words, the child is still afraid. She doesn't want to lose her grandpa. Her grandma has died, she doesn't know who her parents is, the only family she has now is her grandpa.

"Do you guys know that a cow only live because it's obey the master order. This land now has it's master, so keep rebelling and die."

The great elder said so, but surprisingly Sanzeng has no intention to backing down.

"You cursed invaders, you call us savages when you all are the one who acting like one!"

"Tch, i suppose you guys won't understand unless i show the consequences!"

The great elder then went to the nearest person beside him, and kick the old man who is hugging a child.

"Grandpa!!!!"

"Shut up!"

As the great elder slal the child away, her nose break and leaking out of blood. Captain Zhao Yun ran to the child and try to stop the bleeding.

"You animal!!"

"Grandpa...!! No, no, no Grandpa!!!"

Despite the cry of the 8 year old girl, the great elder forcing the grandpa to stand up by pulling his hair.

"This is what happen when you savages keep rebelling!"

The great elder the shoot a qi blast toward the grandpa abdomen making the ground dyed in red.

"YOU DEVIL!!!"

"NO!!!!"

"WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO YOU?!?!?"

the villagers of course retaliated by went on attacking the cultivators, but they were killed with little to no resistant

"They are no such thing........as rebelling on our own land..."

The grandpa who surprisingly still breathing said while spitting out blood.

"Still alive..?"

The grandpa then with bloodshot eyes point his finger directly toward the cultivators.

"YOU, YOU, AND YOU.......WILL WITNESS ONE DAY!!!! THE RISE OF MY PEOPLES!!! THE RISE OF MORTALS!!! YOU ALL WILL SEE IT COMING!!"

as the granpa keep shouting, the blood began to spill even more. The child who is seeing this couldn help but cry outloud.

"AND WHEN THAT TIME COME!!! YOU ALL WILL DO NOTHING, YOU ALL CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!"

The Beginning Of Hui Zhi's Great Legend!