Birth Of a Great Warrior

Shinshia who almost ran out of breath suddenly widened the distance between her and Li zhie.

For the newbie like shinshia, the only advantage she has is her raw power that's completely outclassed Li zhie's.

But as for experience, combat sense and flexiblelity, it all goes to Li zhie since she was trained for a long time.

"What is this? A Golden Core cultivator is actually this weak? I know that you are not that tough, but to think it was to thus degree"

Li zhie said mockingly while wiping the blood out of her nose.

"So that's what it is.....i think i'm done testing the water now, let's get serious"

"Acting so tough now huh? As you wish, i will finish you off!!"

Even though what Li zhie said is true, she doesn't know one thing.

Shinshia has something that can negate their experience gap.

'wh-what? The way she move is different....'

As if shinshia know what Li zhie gonna do, she proceed to dodge and launch a perfect counter attack

All of the attack coming from her is calculated and precise, to the point Li zhie is forced to be defensive.

'no way....is she...adapting to my style!!?'

Not only that, she is doing it at incredibly fast pace!

"You damn bitch, don't get cocky now!! [Coiling Water Dragon]!!"

As Li zhie shout so, her energy manifested a blue water dragon that came out from her sword.

The dragon rush toward shinshia with every intention to devour her completely.

"[Fist of Void: Eradicating Blow]"

As her fist covered with red and blue aura, she launch a punch toward the blue dragon and destroyed completely

Rendering Li zhie speechless about what just happen.

"H-how?! That's my strongest technique!! How can a brat like you-"

But before Li zhie could finish her words, shinshia appear right in front of her, punching right in the face with a powerful blow.

This impact make Li zhie fall to the ground unconscious.

"Thanks a lot, Great Sage"

*

"Y-You, Fr-freaking Monster...."

As the great elder said so, rimuru immediately pull out his sword from the great elder chest.

'ciel, you've gone too far now...'

<<It's a custom master, once someone recite their poem, the only choice they has is either kill or get killed>>

'is that so...'

Rimuru actually just let ciel take control because she insist that she want to analyze the technique by herself, so i just let her do so.

"Die!! You mean cultivator!! Die!!"

As rimuru about to leave, he saw a little girl is hitting the great elder corpse violently while crying.

"Apologize to grandpa and grandma!! Otherwise i wouldn't forgive you even if you are dead!!"

This scene somehow break my heart. But i was prepared for this, the world of cultivation is a beautiful yet unforgiveable type of world, it will take anything from you if you are weak.

Without saying anything, i stand behind the little girl while looking at her grieving.

About, 1 hour has passed since she was beating the great elder corpses, she finally stop and lie down on the ground.

"Are you satisfied young one?"

The girl open hies eyes as she is looking at me.

"....no.....i'm not satisfied yet..."

Her eyes is lifeless akin to that of dead fish, not a single trace of a bright eyes that 8 year old should have.

"Ragaoya Hao"

"Ragaoya...Hao??"

I smile while looking at her and explain the meaning behind those word.

"It was a language from a once Great Kingdom. It means 'Never Lose Hope'"

"Is that so....i never heard of that before"

"Of course, it's located far far away from here"

Watching the spirit of those soldiers die protecting the kingdom while shouting that words got me hook.

It is a form of admiration from me to them.

"Ragaoya Hao..."

"For now, may i know your name?"

The girl then fall into deep silence after being ask, she let out a tear before answering me.

"........Hua, that's my first name.......grandpa and grandma just call me little Hua...."

She struggle in each words, perhaps just remembering that bring pain into jer heart knowing there's nobody would call her that again.

"Sir rimuru....please tell me.....what are my full names....please.... I want to tell grandpa and grandma when i meet them someday..."

I smile while gently caressing the girl hair, she is so little yet has been tested with this kind of suffering.

"Hua Mulan, it is the name of the greatest female warrior on the mainland"

"Hua Mulan.....un, Ragaoya Hao! I'm Hua Mulan!!"

Seeing this kid makes me wonder, is there anyone in this world capable to enduring the pain of everyone in this world?

If such a person really exists, she or he is no doubt, The Strongest there is.