02

"𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕞𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘"- 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕧𝕠𝕟❤️

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟜:𝟚𝟙ℙ𝕄-------------------

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟜:𝟚𝟙ℙ𝕄
-------------------

Serenity laid in her bed, contemplating on her decision that she made.

She smacked her lips, laying on her side, staring at the wall.

Serenity parents know that she's going with her friends, they just don't know where.

Serenity just couldn't help to think what the party was going to be like?

She knew it was going to be 'lit', since india told her that a rapper is throwing it.

Serenity wasn't really into rap, only r&b, old school vibes.

More of a..party next door, Jhené aiko, Bryson tiller, and summer walker type of girl.

That was it other than some old school jams.

She knew she was going to feel uneasy the whole night, while her friends have fun and get loose.

But whatever would make them happy, she was willing to do it ALL.

Serenity smiled at the fact of visualizing how both her friends are gonna be, at the party.

While she sit back and just watch and enjoy them being happy.

Both of her friends always think somethings wrong with serenity when all actuality, serenity is just a loner.

She just loves her peace and her alone time.

That's the best thing you can give to her.

Being on social media was less of her worries but she posted from time to time, even had plans on posting tonight.

She had a good nice amount of consistent followers.

Even though she post every 3 months.

Serenity body shook as she heard her mother knock on the door.

"Yes mommy?" She smiled as she turned the the other side, now facing her momma.