03

"𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥. 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖, 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕥 𝕞𝕖" -𝕙.𝕖.𝕣🧚🏽‍♂️

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟞:𝟜𝟝ℙ𝕄-------------------

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟞:𝟜𝟝ℙ𝕄
-------------------

Serenity sat on her couch in her room, scrolling through tiktok.

She laughed as she liked a couple, until she came across one video of durk from one of his fanpages.

A smile crept upon her face, but it immediately dropped as she thought about him.

About how bold he was a couple nights ago, and how she regretted it.

She didn't know not a THING about him.

Only his name, not even his age.

"What the freak serenity?" Serenity repeated to herself.

It felt like a dream though, she felt so stupid for letting him do that, when she didn't even know him.

But, then she had to think..let him do what?

Other than rub on her sides, and grabbing onto her waist.

Plenty of girls let men do that to them everyday.

But she didn't want to be one of those.

She felt disgusted about herself.

It wasn't because he did that, but it was because she knew nothing about him.

Her thoughts got knocked out her head, as her Bestfriend India came into her room.

"Hey bestfriendddd" India smiled at serenity, which made serenity do a smile.

"Hey bestie" Serenity smiled, hugging onto india.

"I just came by to see what you was doing and because...well...somebody wanted me to give you their number" india smiled which made serenity frown, thinking of who.

"Who?" Serenity asked confused, making india look at her.

It hit her, as it completely came in mind.