06

"𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥, 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦"- 𝕝𝕚𝕝 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕜🙃

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝔻𝕦𝕣𝕜📍: 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟙:𝟙𝟘𝔸𝕄-------------------𝕒/𝕟: 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡...

𝔻𝕦𝕣𝕜
📍: 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖
𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟙:𝟙𝟘𝔸𝕄
-------------------
𝕒/𝕟: 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕗 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕡𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤.

There durk was outside diamonds door, waiting on her to open it.

Diamond knocked him out his thoughts, once she pulled durk in her house by his shirt.

Durk bit his lip, as she was butt ass naked in front of him.

"I missed you baby" diamond smiled as she kissed on the males neck.

"Diamond, I ain't come to do all this" he slightly pushed her off, she was already turning him. "just ride my dick Aight?"

Diamond smiled, rubbing his print as her hands creeped into his pocket, grabbing 2 racks out of his sweats that he brought for her.

"Whatever you say daddy" she said as she grabbed his hand, leading him into her room.

She pushed him on the bed, making him shake his head, throwing her down by her neck.

"You don't run shit, I do." he stated, making her smile at him.

"I'm sorry daddy" Diamond expressed, she couldn't wait to feel his dick inside of her.

Out of all the men she slept with, which was plenty, never got her like durk did.

She wished durk loved her, but she knew that was never gone happen once they started fucking.

"Ass up face down." Durk demanded, she commanded his wish with quickness.

He slid his pants down, making sure to put a rubber on before sliding in.