05

"𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔, 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔"-𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕕𝕠𝕠𝕣🌟

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟠:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄-------------------𝔸/𝕟: 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪😭

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟠:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄
-------------------
𝔸/𝕟: 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪😭.

Serenity got woken out of her sleep, by her phone ringing for the 3rd time.

She smacked her lips, as she kept thinking it was her alarm.

But it was durk.

Serenity jumped up, and answering it with quickness.

"Hello?"

"Fuck is you doin?" Durk said, Serenity could hear the anger running through the man's voice.

"Nothing, I just was sleeping" Serenity said truthfully, even her rusty voice said it all.

"Okay, but you declined my shit 3 fuckin times. And you ain't even let the call ring thru, so what fuck is you doin? You lyin' to me?" Durk said, not liking that he felt like Serenity was ignoring him all day.

"No? I thought it was an alarm" serenity said, as she sat up in her bed leaning her upper half, against the headboard.

"Serenity...you pissing me off" Durk gritted through the phone, with his jaw clenching. "Why the fuck would you have an alarm set this damn late? It's damn near touching 9" he gritted, "Yo ass ain't even been talking to me like that all day."

"Wait it's 8?" Serenity said in a surprising manner, "I swear I've been sleep ever since 3, I'm sorry durk."

"Nah, yo ass was doin some" he gaslighted the situation more, something wasn't sitting right within his body.

"I'm not doing anything durk!" Serenity said, wanting this to be the last time he said something about it. The male then sighed, just taking her word.

"Get dressed" was all Durk said on the other end, which made Serenity furrow her eyebrow slightly.

"Durk it's literally about to be 9 o' clock." Serenity stated, which made durk furrow his eyebrows even though she couldn't see him.