16

"𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜."-𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕠

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟙:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄-------------------

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟙:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄
-------------------

"Serenity I am tired of y'all bipolar, dysfunctional, ass relationship." India spoke over the phone, leaving serenity sighing.

"I know, but like..am I doing too much? Like durk is really mad at me about it. It's been two days since he spoke to me and I ain't liking it." Serenity frowned, wrapping her hair around her finger.

"Serenity, I don't know" india sighed, "I see why you were mad at the situation because of who durk and his status, I know you don't want to be all in the spotlight you know..I get that. BUT, you should be happy that he want to show you off! Niggas these days will hide the shit out of you, and be all up in your face acting all in love with you."

"Well, I guess so. I think I'm going to call him and apologize for my actions. I mean, I can see he's trying and I think I'm giving him a hard time all of a sudden." Serenity expressed, leaving India smacking her lips.

"Okay, I feel like you reaching now. Durk ain't always been mr. Perfect until now, so..don't be thinking like that just yet."

"True, but I think I'm going to call him. I feel like I was over exaggerating."

"Do what you think is best, I'm here for you and with every decision you make." India said to serenity, making serenity smile.

"Okay, thank you so much. I love you"

"I love you too, let me know what happens girl."

"K, bye." Serenity spoke, hanging up the phone before contemplating on her decision.

Serenity didn't know how durk was feeling, plus she KNEW for a fact durk could be very bipolar.

But she didn't want durk feeling a type of way about something he did out of the kindness of his heart, that he thought was right.

Serenity sighed, another part of her was still not seeing how she was wrong about it. But, the other half of her felt like she was just over exaggerating.

It should've never honestly went that far to now, they haven't said not one thing to each other in the last 2 days.

Serenity picked up her phone off her stomach, unlocking it before going to her calls.