17

"𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕, 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠...𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘?"-𝕛𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕖

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝔻𝕦𝕣𝕜📍: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝟟𝟝𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟙𝟚:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄-------------------

𝔻𝕦𝕣𝕜
📍: ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝟟𝟝
𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟙𝟚:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄
-------------------

Durk watched serenity eat her breakfast, as he wrote down some lyrics onto his phone.

"This is sooo good!" Serenity spoke joyfully, dancing in her seat.

Durk looked up from his phone, smiling at her, "it's good baby?"

"It's not only good, it's SO good. You have to add the so" serenity emphasized, making durk chuckle.

"I can see, you inhaling that shit." The male joked, making serenity smack her lips and smile.

"Durk hush" serenity said, making durk smile.

"You pretty as hell." He complimented his girl, making her blush.

"Stop, you're making me blush." Serenity hid her face, peeking through her fingers.

"I'll never stop." Durk said to serenity, leaving her taking her hands off her face.

She smiled, before she continued eating.

Durk grabbed her free hand, wrapping it into his, while typing some more lyrics with his other.

The male thought he would take serenity out for the whole day, since she deserved it.

He wanted to start showing his romantic side to her, since he loved her enough to do so.

Durk was really in love with Serenity, and loved everything about her.

She was starting to become his obsession more and more each day.

Durk really wasn't that spiritual, but he thanked god for bringing serenity because he knew he needed someone like her, in his life.

He loved how Serenity enjoyed the little things, and how she didn't complain too much.

All his past relationships damaged him, hurt him.