20

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟙𝟘:𝟛𝟠ℙ𝕄-------------------

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕝
𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟙𝟘:𝟛𝟠ℙ𝕄
-------------------

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟, 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗡 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘! 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗨𝗩𝗦!💘

 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗔𝗟𝗟, 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗡 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘! 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗟𝗨𝗩𝗦!💘

"Durk, you're going to make me cry." Serenity walked into the hotel room, smiling as she analyzed everything.

It was finally the end of the night, durk and serenity had been celebrating for the past two days for her graduation and birthday. But this was the last thing that durk wanted ti do for serenity, just because he wanted to thank her for putting up with all his bullshit in the relationship. And obvious because he wanted his woman to feel loved and appreciated by him, since he put enough stress on her as it is.

"You like it folks?" The male watched her every step, smiling because she was.

Serenity walked to the bed, grabbing the roses to smell them.

She turned around, eyeing durk as he walked up behind her.

"Kisses?" Serenity asked as she wrapped her arms around the males lower half, looking up into his hazel orbs.

The male grasped her jaw, giving her 3 kisses.

"Thank you baby, I really appreciate everything that you've done for me these past couple of days." She expressed, leaving him to nod.

"you welcome and all but..is you gone tell me what the fuck is in that duffel bag?" The male questioned, leaving serenity to smile.

"Can you take my pictures please?" Serenity asked her mate, ignoring his question.

"Mhm" the male hummed, Serenity placed her phone in the center of his palm.

"Ready babe?" Serenity spoke as she slipped her shoes off, putting them beside the bed.