11

"𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕'𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀'𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦?"

-ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ-

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟟:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄-------------------

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪
📍: 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪; 𝟟:𝟛𝟘ℙ𝕄
-------------------

Serenity sat in the bed, finishing up her homework that was due when she had to return back to school, which was Monday.

She couldn't stop thinking about durk, she missed him a little bit.

Her thoughts were immediately knocked out of her head, as somebody was calling her phone.

"Hello?" Serenity answered, with her eyes still on the paper.

"Serenityyyy" india said, making serenity smiled.

"Indiaaaa" serenity said back, making india laugh.

"What you doing Bestfriend?"

"Nothing, just got done with my homework." Serenity spoke, putting her binder back into her tote bag before sitting back down on the bed. "What you doing Bestfriend?"

"About to go to this party, wanna come?"

"No." Serenity spoke, leaving india frowning and smacking her lips.

"I knew you was going to say no, but this time you should. You need a little stress relief, you always in the house."

"The only thing that'll take my stress away is my man tongue, and he don't want to act right so he really not my man.." Serenity sighed, "he come with too many problems."

"If you mention bug eyes again, I swear.." india huffed, making serenity chuckle.

"Sorry.." serenity sighed, as durk grew more heavy onto her head as she was thinking about him. "You driving there?"

"Nope, I'm getting ready now.." india spoke on the other end.

"Hm..FaceTime me" serenity said, leaving india clicking the FaceTime button.

Serenity answered, seeing india dressed so pretty.

"You are sooo pretty india" serenity smiled, making india blush.

"Thank you Bestfriend, but can you pleaseee come with me?"

"You know I don't like parties" serenity sighed, rolling her eyes on the inside.