chapter 178

Yun Hua looked haggard and thin when she finally returned home. Her thin and haggard appearance frightened Jiang Huan Qing.

“What happened to you?!” Jiang Huan Qing was extremely anxious.

Yun Hua merely shook her head and said, “Mom, I’m alright. I’m just afraid… afraid that all of this is just a dream. I’m afraid that all of this will disappear once I wake up…”

Jiang Huan Qing immediately understood.

Her heart ached for her daughter, so she pulled Yun Hua into a warm hug, “Silly little girl, how can this be a dream? If you don’t believe me, then why don’t I pinch you? If it hurts when I pinch you, then that means that this is not a dream!”

Yun Hua smiled and said, “Mom, it will definitely hurt if you pinch me. Even if you pinch me in a dream, it will hurt. I’m not lying to you; I’m telling you the truth.”

Jiang Huan Qing glared at her and said, “Fine, at least tell me the truth. Where on earth did you and Chu Yu go? You left for five days! When you finally returned, you looked so thin and haggard!”

Yun Hua pursed her lips and shook her head, “It’s because… Bao Si Qing was injured in an accident. We were afraid that you would become anxious if we told you. So, we decided to visit him ourselves…”

Jiang Huan Qing immediately poked Yun Hua’s head and said, “Why didn’t you tell me about such an important matter? Either way, I would’ve still allowed you to visit him after you told me the truth. How is Xiao Si’s condition? Is he seriously injured? Is someone from his family looking after him? Does he have enough money?”

“Mom, don’t worry. His family already went to visit him and he has enough money. It’s not a serious injury and he’s almost completely recovered by now.”

“That’s good to hear!” Jiang Huan Qing let out a sigh of relief, “I want you to have a good rest. You almost scared me to death when I saw you walk in earlier!”

Yun Hua stuck out her tongue before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. After she showered, she went to sleep in her room.

Her body was exhausted from staying up five days in a row, but her body was still tense. She couldn’t relax at all.

She was really afraid that as soon as she woke up after she fell asleep… That the world she loved would change!

But she knew that if… If this world and the people she knew were merely a dream, then it would just be a matter of time.

Yun Hua didn’t know when she had fallen asleep, probably because she was too tired.

In her dream, she returned to the mental hospital…

“NO!”

Yun Hua suddenly opened her eyes and sat up in her bed.

She gasped for breath and quickly looked at her surroundings…

This… This place… Was still her room!

She was still in this world; she didn’t return to the mental hospital!

Yun Hua covered her face with her hands and tears streamed down through the crevices of her fingers…

Yun Hua was five minutes late to school today, so she ran five laps around the field. Nothing to do about it.

“Sister Hua, I can help you run your laps. Where have you been these past few days?” Zhan Shi Bang said as he walked up to her.

Yun Hua glared at him and ignored him. She headed straight for the fields and ran!

She ran five consecutive laps without stopping for a break. It was very refreshing.

It was so refreshing that she even ran an extra two laps.

When she finished running, she slowly headed for the classroom. On her way, Han Fang Zhou walked up to her and handed her a bottle of water. The bottle cap on top was already twisted open for her.

Yun Hua did not refuse the water. She took the bottle of water and took a few sips from it.

Han Fang Zhou remained silent like always.

Yun Hua couldn’t help but curiously asked, “I’ve been absent these past few days, so how is the situation with your father?”

“It’s been resolved.” Han Fang Zhou’s voice was very calm.

Yun Hua blinked her eyes. Resolved? How did he resolve the situation?

If a gambler’s addiction was that easily cured, then the country wouldn’t have such strict laws on gambling.

“Brother Qi’s people found him and gave him a good scare, frightening him to his core. Brother Qi’s people also warned others that they will be going against him by lending my father money or allowing him to gamble in the future…” It was rare for Han Fang Zhou to say such a long sentence.

Yun Hua nodded her head. This was indeed a good solution. This was the same as curbing Han Xin Hua’s gambling addiction from the root!

Han Fang Zhou suddenly said, “Yun Hua, Brother Qi told me to tell you that he wants to see you.”