chapter 119

Yun Hua dragged Chu Yu off to the canteen for breakfast.

Along the way, Yun Hua could not help but ask, “Are you skilled at fighting?” 

“I’ve been through professional training on close-quarter combat.” Chu Yu said with the same flat tone. 

Yun Hua’s eyes brightened up, “That’s great! Can you teach me?” 

“… Sure.” 

Yun Hua’s mood brightened up in an instant. She remembered someone else, Chen Shi Ying.

If Chen Shi Ying knew some combat skis, she would be better able to hold her own against her bullies! 

When Chen Shi Ying was bullied in her past life, half of it was because she thought that her father was a criminal and the other half was due to her lack of power. 

Now, Yun Hua believed that Chen Shi Ying could do much better with a bit of physical and emotional support! 

Yun Hua planned to head down to the library to find Chen Shi Ying.

Having eaten breakfast, Chu Yu Sent Yu Hua to her classroom and instructed Yun Hua, “Call me immediately if anything happens. I doubt you would want me to become your classmate to protect you.”

Yun Hua, “…”

The guy sure was blunt!

But he was right. Yun Hua did not want a bodyguard in her class!

“Alright, I know, you can go now, I’ll call you immediately if anything happens!” Yun Hua promised.

Chu Yu looked at her with slight suspicion and repeated himself again, “No getting bullied or injured. No matter what kind of injuries!”

Yun Hua curled the tips of the mouth, “I got it, you can leave now.”

Chu Yu only left after worriedly making a calling motion with his hands.

Yun Hua touched the phone in her pocket, feeling completely speechless.

Xiao Ru Yue had just returned to the classroom, her eyes red as if she had just been crying.

During the lesson, Xiao Qiu Ci talked about the splitting of classes.

The first 100 students would be placed into classes 1 and 2 based on their names. The last 100 would be placed into classes 14 and 15 while the rest were just mixed.

This was beyond just advanced and basic classes. There were clearly two additional classes for bad students!

Yun Hua did not quite understand the splitting of the classes. After she died, the education department banned such splittings but in 2006, such rules had not been put in place yet.

“The test on week 5 will only 4 subjects and the splitting will be based on the results. There’s no need to worry, treat it like the monthly tests and take these few days to revise.” Xiao Qiu Ci said.

The students started groaning.

There were many students who were close friends that would be split up by this!

Ling Xiao Xiao appeared beside Yun Hua all of a sudden, “Yun Hua, were you really kidnapped by He Yu Xiang on the afternoon of the 2nd day of the sports meet?”

Yun Hua frowned, “Where did you hear this from.”

“Everyone knows about it. He Yu Xiang’s such a pervert, did he do anything to you? Don’t worry, we won’t judge you!”

Yun Hua smiled, “Ling Xiao Xiao, you have to back your words up with evidence!”

“Tch, still refusing to admit it. He Yu Xiang had already admitted it and even said that you have a red mole on your leg…” Ling Xiao Xiao hmphed, “Ai, you had been absent over the past few days and there were people saying that they saw you visit the gynecologist. It’s just that the class monitor restricted people from spreading it around. Looking at the scars on your legs, they have to be from that…”