chapter 129

Seeing the opportunity, Yun Hua went ahead shamelessly to pinch Chen Shi Ying cheek.

Oh man, it felt great!

“This is the third time you’re playing with my cheeks today! That means you are going to continue working on your drafts today, right?” Chen Shi Ying fluttered her eyes at Yun Hua.

Yun Hua was going to cry, “You’ve already finished reading through my entire stockpile!”

“Tch!” Chen Shi Ying ignored that but quickly returned to shaking Yun Hua’s arm, “Was his savior the female protagonist, I must know this! Also, would the Eighth Lord also fall in love with the female protagonist? What happens then?”

Yun Hua was feeling very helpless, “Throughout the ages, there has never been a good outcome when a bunch of men fights over a single woman. Furthermore, this was a battle between the royal family, it was a massive scandal! Furthermore, for an oppressive man like Kang Xi, how could he accept a woman bewitch his kids!”

“Therefore?” Chen Shi Ying had her eyes wide open.

Yun Hua stared at her for a few seconds before suddenly smiling of a sudden, “The savior of the eunuch was the female protagonist! Alright, I’ve answered your question, you’ll have to wait for the updates for the rest!”

Chen Shi Ying was actually a force to be reckoned with when she got serious. She held onto Yun Hua and initiated a tickle attack.

“Boss… Boss Chen, I surrender, I surrender…”

The two girls played and chased enough others around. Chu Yu just followed emotionally like a wooden puppet.

After they were done playing around, Chu Yu passed them two cups of icy cold lemon water. The two girls downed half the cup in one go, enjoying the relief from the heat.

“Hua Hua, I want to enter a film academy.” Chen Shi Ying said out of the blue.

Yun Hua blinked. She remembered that the previous Chen Shi Ying had never gone to university, let alone a film academy. Her debut was a total coincidence, getting recruited after she appeared in an advertisement for money.

“Sounds good.” Yun Hua nodded without any hesitation, “If you’re aiming for film academy, the most important thing would be the art exam. We have sufficient time to practice now, you’d definitely make it!”

“Hua Hua is also going to take the exam?” Chen Shi Ying’s expression was one of surprise.

Yun Hua shook her head, “Nope, I don’t have talent in that area and I’m not too interested in acting… However, I am interested in becoming a screenwriter, maybe you could act out my play. Yep, that’s a great thought!”

Chen Shi Ying’s eyes brightened, “You really think I can do it?”

“Yep, you can.” Yun Hua said firmly.

Chen Shi Ying’s cheeks flushed red, “I… I want to join the school’s drama society. I still have time in freshman year, studies take up more of my time when I get into sophomore and senior year…”

“Of course!” Yun Hua was also very surprised.

Being willing to join the school’s club meant that Chen Shi Ying was trying her best to walk away from the shadow of the bullying she endured!

Throughout the weekend, the two girls spent their time online searching for information on the art exam.

They had to find the perfect film academy to go to.

And there was good news!

The two mothers, Jiang Huan Qing and Zhou Hai Lan had already found an appropriate shop and finished negotiating with the landlord. They would sign the contract tomorrow and open a Mala soup store while selling milk tea and other drinks on the side!

With such great news, the new mothers made a bunch of different dishes for dinner and chattered happily over dinner, enjoying life!

The suffering had ended, it was now time to enjoy!