chapter 123

After focusing all the attention on Xiao Ru Yue, she was now the subject of all the rumors!

As for the rumors about Yun Hua, no one would believe them anymore!

As of now, there were few people that understood photoshopping techniques, let alone these skillful creations by Chu Yu.

Of course, if an expert was to take a look, they would still be able to determine that it was photoshopped but it was enough to fool the average person.

Thinking about how much of a bind Xiao Ru Yue was in, Yun Hua’s mood had improved considerably.

She wanted to see how Xiao Ru Yue would get herself out of this mess!

Arriving at the library by bus, Chen Shi Ying was nowhere to be found.

Yun Hua pursed her lips. Could it be that Chen Shi Ying had started coming to the library less?

After thinking a little, Yun Hua still decided on bringing Chu Yu to Middle School Number 5. Without seeing Chen Shi Ying, she just could not rest at ease.

At such an era, school violence was not a topic that was given much spotlight.

Schools would often downplay the conflict between students but there was no way to compensate the victims for the harm that they suffer due to bullying!

10 years later, blogs became popular and social media began to advance. When everyone and anyone was able to record videos, all sorts of bullying in schools were exposed, giving society a big shock.

As for now, it was not that bullying did not happen but that there was no way to expose them to the public.

The introverted and shy students were often the targets of bullying. Sometimes, the entire school would know about it but not a single soul would step up to help them!

Chen Shi Ying’s identity of “daughter of a criminal” gave these bullies an extra excuse to say that they were simply meting out punishment. 

Furthermore, Chen Shi Ying was so pretty! There were definitely those that were jealous and would bully her whenever an opportunity presents itself.

Yun Hua felt more and more uneasy and rushed off with Chu Yu to board the bus for the Middle School Number 5.

Middle School Number 5 was not far, just 4 bus stops away.

Yun Hua did not know which class Chen Shi Ying was in, only that she was sophomore. After asking for directions, she went to the teaching block to search for her.

By this point, it was already 1pm. The students who returned home for lunch would typically only be back by 2pm and those who choose to have lunch in school would already have returned to class by now.

Sophomores were not strictly monitored so the students returning to the classrooms were chit-chatting.

When Yun Hua found Chen Shi Ying’s class, the scene before her eyes turned her blood cold!

In the classroom of sophomore year class 5.

Around twenty students were seated in their seats, some joking around, some reading books and doing homework while a few even had earpieces on and were listening to music!

But at the back of the classroom…

Seven or eight boys and girls stood there, surrounding a disheveled girl who had curled up into a ball and was squatting on the ground. If that was not Chen Shi Ying, who else could it be?

One of the girls poured yogurt on Chen Shi Ying’s head while laughing away. Another girl forced Chen Shi Ying to look up by yanking on her hair…

One of the boys kicked Chen Shi Ying’s chest while another took photos with his phone…

The girl yanking on Chen Shi Ying’s hair even reached into her clothes, “What are you wearing so much for? Aren’t you hot? I’m kindly helping you cool down by removing your underwear. Do appreciate how much I am caring for you.”

Chen Shi Ying kept struggling but the boys around her had grabbed onto her wrist, rendering her struggles futile!

She did not cry!

Chen Shi Ying refused to cry!

As for Yun Hua, she was already shaking with anger!

This entire scene reminded her of herself!