chapter 131

Yun Hua was stunned by Ling Xiao Xiao’s words.

The total score of the four subjects is 400, yet she only scored 100? How is that possible!?

She didn’t know if she got a perfect score for all the exams, but she was confident that she got a perfect score on math, English, and physics. She had very carefully checked her answers, there were no mistakes! As for Chinese, there was no way she scored lower than ninety.

Yun Hua frowned.

“I’m not lying to you. If you don’t believe me, then just go look at the last few names on Class 15’s roster. The score and ranking are printed right after the name,” Ling Xiao Xiao said.

Yun Hua just could not believe her, so she squeezed into the crowd to take a look.

Sure enough, the second to last name on the bottom right corner for Class 15’s roster was hers. Yun Hua! Scoring a total of 100 points, ranked 768. Right below her was the lowest scorer in the school, rank 769, scoring 98 points in total for the four subjects.

“What’s going on, Yun Hua?” Ling Xiao Xiao asked, “No matter how hard the exam was, you shouldn’t have gotten such a low score. Even I scored more than 300 points. Oh right, could it be Xiao Ru Yue? It must be her! Her mother is the teacher in charge and is responsible for grading the exams! This must be their doing!”

Yun Hua was silent.

Just at this moment, the school broadcasting speaker rang out: “All students please go to your class according to the class roster, repeating…”

Ling Xiao Xiao looked at Yun Hua, “Are you going to find the director of the second-year students or the principal?”

Yun Hua didn’t say anything and directly headed for the Education Administration’s office.

“Teacher Xiao, I want to check the exam scores.” Yun Hua went straight to Xiao Qiu Ci.

There were many people in the teacher’s office right now. The various teachers in charge of classes were heading to their classes to do a headcount of the students.

The elite classes are Class 1 and Class 2, which are led by two highly qualified and experienced teachers. Xiao Qiu Ci was still in charge of Class 10. As for Class 14 and Class 15, the original teacher of Class 14 reluctantly agreed to continue to take charge of Class 14. However, the teacher in charge of Class 15 refused to continue no matter what.

Now, Class 15 doesn’t have a teacher in charge!

Xiao Qiu Ci said, “Hua Hua, I saw your grades and to be honest, I was also surprised. Was it because you didn’t study and prepare well enough? How about this, the teachers now are busy heading to their classes to maintain order. Auntie will talk to you later, okay? Even if I can’t get you into the elite classes, I will do my best to transfer you to my class. Although it’s an ordinary class, it’s still better than Class 15, right?”

Yun Hua glanced at Xiao Qiu Ci and smiled, “There’s no need. Thank you, Teacher Xiao.”

After she finished speaking, she went directly to the principal’s office.

After listening to her explanation, the principal nodded his head and said, “I understand the situation. Go back first, and I will let the director of the second year students check it. I will definitely give you a reply!”

“Thank you, principal.

Yun Hua returned.

She first went to her original class to get her things and then headed to Class 15.

“Hua Hua, I’ve been waiting here for you. Why… How did you do so poorly on your exam.” Xiao Ru Yue had a worried expression on her face as she said, “Hua Hua, don’t be discouraged. My mother said that she will find a way to transfer you to the ordinary classes. There will still be opportunities in the future. As long as you score in the top 100 for the monthly exams or the final exam for three consecutive exams, you can enter the elite class and push out the student that is originally in the elite class! Hua Hua you can do it, I believe you can!”

Yun Hua smiled, “Xiao Ru Yue, you better not be the culprit behind this incident.”

“Hua Hua, how could you say that?” Xiao Ru Yue’s eyes suddenly turned red, “Are you going to blame me for your own bad performance?”

The corners of Yun Hua’s mouth curved up, as she took her things and headed for Class 15.

……

Class 15, really was a group of rouge devils running wild…