THREE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Waking up with a pounding headache, Emmy groaned from the light pouring into her room from her blinds. She raised a hand up to her face to clear the sleep from her eyes but as soon as her fingertips brushed over her temple, she winced, pulling her hand down and she looked at the blood that was littered on her fingertips.

She furrowed her eyebrows inwards and rushed to her vanity and looked down, seeing the large gash that extended from her hairline to the top of her eyebrow. She could tell that it was deep, and that it probably would need stitches but she didn't know how to explain it to her father especially when she couldn't remember how she had gotten it. She breathed in deep and the door to her room busted open.

"Emmy, it would be nice if you can-"Sam went to say but was cut off when Emmy turned to look at him and he saw her cut.

"What the hell happened?" He asked, rushing into her room and she shook her head, her eyes landing on the corner of her nightstand and she spoke.

"I fell." She said Sam furrowed his eyebrows inwards and he spoke.

"You fell?" He asked not believing her and she nodded and spoke.

"On the nightstand. I fell and must've cut my head open." She said and he walked out of her room. Emmy sighed, hoping he would just go away but he returned several seconds later with their first aid kit and he walked over to his sister and guided her to her bed and he took out some gauze and tape.

He raised his hand to her head and began inspecting the cut and he spoke, as he grabbed some gauze.

"It's pretty deep, you're lucky it coagulated a bit. I'm going to put this on it, and then we're going to Dad so he could take you to the hospital." He said placing the gauze on her head and Emmy shook her head and spoke.

"No, it's okay, I probably don't need stitches." She said and Sam glared at her and spoke as he placed some tape on top of the gauze.

"Emmy I'm pretty sure I saw your eyebrow bone." He said and Emmy bit her lip  and spoke.

"Just let me get dressed." She said he nodded. Soon after, she got dressed, the two of them walked out of Emmy's room and walked down the stairs, Kimmy and Henry sitting at their table eating breakfast, while Kimmy was sewing some parts of her cheer uniform.

"I'm gonna take Emmy to the police station, I'll be back by second period." He said and Kimmy nodded, not looking up from her uniform and Henry looked at the two and continued to eat.

"Alright, all you have to do is come back in two weeks to have the stitches removed. For the time being, no gym, nothing too crazy." The doctor said, looking between Emmy and her father, who had his police uniform on.

"Okay, thanks doc." Tommy said, giving the male doctor a firm handshake and Emmy hopped down from her place on the hospital bed and the two of them walked out.

ORPHIC [STEVE HARRINGTON]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें