TEN

Emmy walked down the stairs yawning and she sighed, shaking the sleep from her head. Her legs and feet ached as if they were covered in bruises and sores.

"Look who's awake!" Samuel yelled from the living room and Emmy rolled her eyes and spoke.

"Shut up, bird brain." She said and then looked at Henry who had his costume on and she raised an eyebrow.

"What are you supposed to be?" She asked and Tommy chuckled as he walked into the living room, watching Sam take pictures of Henry.

"Ghostbusters, which one are you again, Henry?" Tommy asked holding up his cup of coffee and Henry sighed, as if he told him this multiple times.

"Winston!" He exclaimed and then Sam laughed and Tommy spoke.

"He's going to take his bike to school, meet up with his friends, I'm going to go to work, I expect you both to be at school." He said and Sam nodded and Emmy leaned against the staircase's railing with her overalls on and Henry turned to her.

"What are you supposed to be?" He asked and Emmy gave him a small smile, going to answer but Sam answered instead.

"A sleep deprived teen."He said and Emmy glared at him and spoke.

"Ha, ha, you're so funny, Samuel. What are you supposed to be a toxic asshole?" She asked and he rolled his eyes and Tommy shook his head.

"Emmy did you have your coffee yet?" He asked and Emmy sighed and walked past him and into the kitchen.

Emmy walked out of Sam's ford and made a beeline straight for the high school and walked to her locker, avoiding any questions he could possibly have about what she had said yesterday.

"You look so cute today !" Nancy said, causing Emmy's cheeks to heat up at the compliment and she turned seeing Nancy and Steve standing before her.

"Got any plans tonight?" Nancy asked causing Emmy to raise an eyebrow and Steve spoke.

"It's Halloween, you should come to Tina's party with us." Steve said and Emmy raised an eyebrow and spoke.

"A party?" Sam asked as he walked up to the small group, with Julie under his arm. Julie smiled and spoke, looking at everyone

"Did you guys hear about the new kid?"Emmy raised an eyebrow and going to speak, but Sam smiled instead and spoke.

"Actually, Emmy met him when we went out to ice cream a couple days ago. He's charming, isn't he?" He asked, looking at Emmy with a grin and Emmy glared at him and Julie nodded and spoke

"Well, he's hot. Gorgeous blue eyes, charming smile, gosh you guys would be so cute together." Julie said and Nancy chuckled while Steve rolled his eyes.

"Gosh, Jules, going to play matchmaker, are you?" Nancy asked, causing  Julie to grin and she gasped softly and spoke

"Baby, aren't you,Steve, and the new kid on the basketball team?" She asked and Sam grimaced and Julie smirked and spoke.