01

Chapter 1: May 27, 2022

I met him, my lover. His name is Sebastian.

May 27 at 09:21

Sebastian: WHHAHAHAHAHA attachment issues ko HAHAHAHAHAH.

This is where it all starts. I uploaded a TikTok video on my Facebook account and he reacted 'haha' to it then he texted me, replying to my 'myday', that's what he said to me. I think he kind of got related to what I posted too that's why he texted me.

I just reacted 'haha' to his messages then I just go with the flow of what he was saying. At first, I really was not curious about him at all, not even for a second. Of course, I did stalk his account to see or get some information.

John Sebastian Castillo Makiling

You're friends on Facebook

Bangkok, Thailand, and works at GMMTV

Went to Lakan Dula High School

Oh, he was the guy who add a request to befriend me on Facebook and I just accepted it. I'm the type of person who just accepts anyone. Well, how did he find me though? He's 'pogi' I could say that. He's actually kinda my type. Moreno, singkit, and has big and nice rose lips, chubby cheeks too. I don't know if he has some kind of mole but I would literally fall for him if he has that.

He's handsome, but from what I remembered I'm still with this other guy named 'Hiro'. We've been hanging out for like weeks, just for a fling or some kind of mutual understanding, nothing more than that. We stopped talking for some personal and trauma reasons. I met him on discord and that's actually part of the reason why I couldn't entertain someone at the moment.

Perhaps, we already stopped talking and I'm just in the stage of healing while I'm talking to Seb. I had the closure I wanted with Hiro, we talked and we're moving on. I moved on and accepted all of it.

As to what it stated on his information, I bet he's watching BL and he's bisexual, it says there on his bio. I'm proud of him because he already told everyone his gender. While me, I couldn't do that because I'm a coward and I don't want to rush things on how I'm going to handle the situation.

He's studying at Lakan Dula High School? It's just walking distance from our school. I go to his uploaded photos and saw all the pictures of my boy crush. I thought they were dating or they broke up and his ex was (blah blah). That's what I knew from what I saw so I told my friend.

After I stalked his account, I'm rushing to open my Messenger and tell my friend everything what I saw. I told her that Sebastian was gorgeous and that he was (blah blah's) ex.

He's handsome but I'm really not paying attention to him at first because I'm not interested. Until he posted and asked something on my 'Sayout.Me'.

"Hi, I would like to ask kung straight ka or hindi SJKSJKSJKJSJS sorry sa tanong,"