08

Chapter 8: Meet

Excitement.

This is how you'd feel if you finally met the person you've been looking for all your life.

The excitement that you'll feel every time you see that person.

The person you love. The person who always causes you to feel excitement and joy.

The feeling of excitement is such a rare thing for me to experience.

I feel as though I am questioning my right to experience such feelings.

But we, as people, are also deserving of the affection of the person we treasure.

Because of that desired person you adore, you received happiness, excitement, and being treated right by them.

Because of that person, you'll be happy again.

It's because of him.

The eagerness that you're feeling to hug and feel them.

Our hearts would tell us what to do and we just follow it.

Sebastian is the excitement.

This is the first time I've seen the person I love, and I haven't felt this way in a very long time.

The man I value and will continue to love throughout my life.

All I want and desire is to be with him.

This man is changing my life. I've been waiting for happiness for a long time, and he's now giving it to me.

He literally found me in the dark and offered me light and hope.

When I hadn't yet met him, I used to be always down, unhappy, depressed and sobbing over my troubles, but once he came to me, I always felt delighted.

I always feel happy.

Even my friends were ignoring me and abandoning me, but he didn't. He's the only one I can rely on right now.

He's my sun.

And I'm the moon.

Baby, baby you're my sun and moon. Charot.

I can't imagine being happy without him, I don't want to lose him.

I opened the door when I first saw him at the fast food restaurant. I was startled when I unexpectedly noticed this guy waiting for me, smiling. I had no idea he was there.