03

Chapter 3: A Month

He's the sole reason I've had a month of bliss from the moment I get up till the moment I fall asleep. That man's romantic and affirming words are killing me. He truly understands how to capture a person's eyes and interest them to fall in love with him because of his vibes and chemistry.

Sana next time mas malala na 'yung chemistry at spark natin. Char.

With him, a month of happiness and ecstasy. Both he and I are happy. Our love will not be hindered by anyone. How he looks out for me, how he expresses his love to me as if it would never cease, and how he makes me happy and accepts me for who I am.

I often tell him how fortunate I am to have met and gotten to know him. I'm very grateful to God for gifting me with someone like you. A man who will adore me. A man who will value me. A guy who will always like me. Sebastian, it was you. You did it.

I truly wish you will continue to act this way every day. I'm concerned that one day you could change and our current interaction could shift. Sebastian, people change. You can alter certain aspects of yourself, but keep your initial love for me intact. We both fear the future, even myself. But I hope we managed to overcome it.

The only person who has ever made me exceptional is you. I get the impression that someone will eventually think of me as their beloved.

The butterflies that you're giving me. It's fucking non-stop, Sebastian.

There is only one person I could blame if you asked me how I come to love you. Because of you, it all happened. Your efforts, your grin, your clinginess and tenderness, and your support of me in all of this are what make me feel loved. How did I come across someone who was so kind and understanding? I'm actually very lucky. I am appreciative and have no desire for more.

I assure you that you will receive more love than you have given me thus far.

You made me happy, Seb, and I want to feel that way with you always, thus the month we spent talking to each other was worthwhile and I don't consider it a waste of time.

I'm happy and pleased to be creating my own story now, sharing it with the one I love, and enjoying the love that Sebastian has been giving me. You have my devotion, Seb.

June 16 at 16:04

Sebastian: Eme kayong mga pogi imposible mawalan ng ka-chat BWHAHAHAHAHAH.

Me: Beh may nagpaparamdam nga bukod sa first love ko. Ano meron ngayon? Ang daming nagpaparamdam. Mga multo.

I've finally come to realize that she was not my first love. We didn't get the chance to be together. Pathetic, right? Considering a person as your first love when you're even not together. That's why, Sebastian, hehe, be my first and last, ika nga nila.