02

Chapter 2: Getting to know each other

All I know is that I can picture myself smiling as I read his texts. Even my parents began to wonder what I was up to because whenever they were walking next to or near me, I would go to a spot where no one could see what was on my phone or what I was doing on it.

Texting Sebastian, all day long. That's my hobby.

He consistently keeps me updated of his everyday routines. He truly isn't given up on me. Of course I know he likes me or has a crush on me. I simply knew it. I can sense it. When a guy or a girl approaches me, sometimes they just want to flirt, so I just go along with it and play with them. But what if they want to commit to a relationship?

Nah, I'm good, Bye ferson!

Sometimes when Sebastian says something that is kinda like 'bumabanat' I just respond with a 'haha' react and pretend stupid. Why do I do this? owing to my pride. If that individual is not particularly precious to me, is a stranger, or I am only starting to know them, I won't let down my pride and guard. Never.

I'm cold to Sebastian, really. I'm proud of him for handling and enduring everything. I frequently reply to his texts with 'Like' as if it were a teacher thingy behavior, since I need to play the fool and don't want him to make any assumptions. I want to let things flow naturally or maybe regulate them so they won't go out of hand. I don't want to make the same mistakes I did in previous flings.

I could say that I have this feeling carried inside of me and all of it was because of Sebastian. I can't make myself not like him, so I'm simply suppressing it till he confesses to me. But guess what? I failed to keep it high.

Getting to know each other is a process where two of you together must get along and see if talking to each other suits the best of you. It is also so-called 'Talking Stage'.

Sebastian is really enthusiastic, clingy, devoted, and faithful. Although I couldn't express all of the perfect personalities he has given me up to this moment, I could see them in him. He is truly showing me who he is. He is flawless. You couldn't ask for more from him. He fulfills all of your desires. He's the kind of man who will follow you around like a dog on your back. He is really supportive and motivating, which is why I trusted him.

He's totally obsessed with me. I could tell.

At first, I believed that if I kept acting foolish, his passion and clinginess would eventually fade. "Let's see whether he gives up on me," I told myself, but this moron didn't.

He's adorable, cute, gorgeous and really attractive. He's famous and has been texting me to say that he's rejected a lot of people, some of them are still messaging him, some of them are on his blocked list, and he's about to reject everyone since he claimed to be faithful to his crush.

Hehe.

I'm that 'crush' thingy he's been talking about.

Mga beh tapos na po ang pila.

I literally can't handle his loyalty to me.

#BoyfriendMaterial

While he is messaging with me, I have no idea what he is thinking or feeling, but I sensed that he was perhaps a little hurt. He was a stranger to me when we initially got to know one another, which is why I'm a little bit harsh on him. I won't say or share anything, until I send him a ton of texts.

What the fuck, self?!

Rupok mo self.

He constantly sends me a photo of himself to show me where he is while we are chatting and updating me on his whereabouts. He typically wears a face mask, poses in a landscape while taking his picture, and gives me the thumbs up figure afterward.

That was his technique, huh? Showing where he is and his face? Well, it's working, fuck.

I'm not sending any pictures of me to him. Well now? Things changed. I send him a bunch photos of me, even selfies.

Oh my fucking god!

He must have been telling his friends about what is happening to us. I asked him to keep my gender a secret. I had faith in him because I could sense it with my own essence and it had been urging me to.

There is a moment when he asks for my approval to join him to a location with a variety of street food vendors and people. He is proposing that we go there and have supper. Even though we are only friends, I feel as though he is taking me out on a date. I told him 'yes', I'd go with him if my parents would allow me to.

With that being said, of course, my parents won't allow me to go with him because they said it's dangerous out there.

I genuinely wanted to accompany him. I'd like to have that kind of experience with someone who likes me, even though he hasn't yet confessed.

I can see that he is exerting every effort possible to get to know me much better, and that this has been his goal the entire time. I could tell he liked me just by that, actually. He keeps asking me questions and has been sending me questions through Facebook, begging with me to answer. Of course, I'll respond since I'm interested in him.

If I don't like the person or if they're simply not my type? I would definitely block them or ghost them. All I wanted was to flirt with someone who was similarly ordinary to me. Sebastian, though, is unique from all of them. He evoked emotions in me that I hadn't felt in a very long time. He is making my heart begin to beat once more, and he is the reason why.

He is the reason my heart is pounding.

He's my type. Sebastian is literally my type.

I don't want anyone else to pursue him or even come close to him.

This man is exceptional and special. This man is entirely mine. Whether he could ask if I'm his, I'm his, and Sebastian is mine. Sebastian, I genuinely am yours.

I've started to feel certain things for you.

Sebastian, you are extremely beloved and admired by me.