04

Chapter 4: His Voice

Calmness

Sebastian, I felt something because of the sound of his voice that I haven't felt in a very long time. Warm and reassuring, his voice is. I simply want to hear him speak constantly and am willing to listen to him all day.

When he speaks to me, I can tell that his voice is special and that it is filled with love, devotion, and sincerity.

I'm not kidding when I say that when I first heard his voice, my heart skipped a beat. This voice simply sounds strange. Then, after hearing it again, I developed an obsession with it and began to play it frequently.

He speaks with a soothing, deep voice. I could listen to it every day since it sounds like you're listening to ASMR. I feel at home because of how soothing and comforting your voice is. Every time I encounter a problem, I would definitely need and seek out your voice. I don't know, I just wanted to hear his voice when I was in trouble and have him comfort me or offer me some counsel so that I wouldn't cry or be depressed.

I'm in love with him because of his voice. It's beautiful; it's gentle and deep. I would fall asleep instantly if I could just lay next to him and cuddle him while he talked. It's really consoling. His voice is so priceless.

He's charming and clinging, and it's so cute when he chuckles at the end of his voicemail every time. Every time I speak to him, he acts like a cheerful, clinging, mischievous child who is full of delight. Everything is in his voice. I could tell whether he was pleased or unhappy by the sound of his voice. He can also make me pleased with his voice. He always appears to be joyful, but what about inside?

I'll never forget his chuckle or his endearing voice. His voice's perfection will probably be what soothes and comforts me every time I feel joyful or unhappy. I'm very grateful I got to meet you.

But what if I'm sad and he's the one who made a mistake?

Being separated from my home would leave me feeling empty when there isn't a voice for me to listen to.

You both need to have a lot of faith and trust in one another, especially if you like one other. The foundation and the ones you can rely on are our trust and faith. These two actions would prove if you could truly trust that person with everything, including your secrets.

I think you'll develop trust in the right as you start to fall for them. You'd always be able to trust them, so you'd tell them everything. The two of you will have a trustworthy connection because of faith.

Even with my close friends and family members, I struggle with trust, but Seb? I'm not sure why, but I simply started to trust him so easily since he seems like a wonderful and respectable person to confide in. I rushed toward trusting him without thinking about the consequences I would incur. I took the realization and thoughts that he was an exception to everything and everyone.

There's a moment where Sebastian broke my trust and it gets me really fucking hard.