09

Chapter 9: First Kiss

First Kiss.

How would that make you feel?

Would that make you feel so special?

Would that make you feel loved?

Did you have your first kiss?

Is it someone special worth kissing with?

What's your thought about the first kiss?

I know that the first kiss is important for every one of us since it marks the beginning of your relationship.

A first kiss must be given to someone special. I know you also believe you must give it to someone who has loved and cherished you throughout your relationship.

And yes, that's true.

Having your first kiss with someone you love is spectacular, and one thing changes your life forever since you gave it to them.

Giving someone your first kiss is everything to me. Once I give them my first kiss, it truly means everything. I trust them, I love them, I treasure them, and it's as though I'm confident in my decision and willing to accept the risks and love him forever.

The first kiss is everything.

The first kiss serves as my assurance to that person. It's almost as if doing this will put them at ease and prove my love to them since we can't simply express it in words, we ought to do it if we truly love them and would give everything. That is love.

You're giving your assurances, words, and promises to that person but for me, it isn't enough. 

Giving my first kiss to Sebastian would be enough for me to prove my love to him.

My first kiss will be everything that I would give to someone I really love.

It will be you, Sebastian.

Soon.

I understand that giving someone your first kiss might be difficult, but I want you to be sure that the person you chose to give it to will value it and love you for who you are.

Since I haven't had a first kiss, I don't really know what it's like, nor do I know what sensations or feelings you would have while you are kissing the person you love.

I used to believe that the first kiss was just a kiss and that it didn't matter who you kissed.