Alejandro tells their secrets

Back with the kids..... They made it to Nebraska

Tito: Okay guys, stick to the plan, when the time comes, we signal the others and do our sneak attack.

Jenny-( Rolls her eyes ) Yeah. Sure

Alpine looks: Quaint town by the looks of it.

Ash: I'm ready for action.

Jenny-( Looks ) Aww great. Ash is here ?!

Ash: Got a problem with that?

Jenny gives him a testing glare

Jenny-( Sassily back ) You really wanna go down that road with me

Sibux growls*

Ash pets her: Easy girl.

Jenny- Yeah you better get that little pet out of the way before I deal with it myself

Ash feeds Sibux*

Jenny- ( Sassily ) Thats what I thought

They walk in the town*

Alejandro- Speaking of quiet I bet some of you have your secrets you dont tell each other

Snips: What secrets?

They look

Zell: What secrets do you mean?

Alejandro- Jenny 

Jenny looks at him

Alejandro- Is being pregnant a reason why you are snapping at the guys and at their pet ?

Tito: Huh?

Jenny blushes and looks away

Troy: Dude your angry cause you're pregnant?

Alejandro- Those are called typical moodswings

Jenny- That's easy for you to say. You're not a female . Which I don't expect you to know what women do for men which they are so unappreciated !

Blaze: Sorry.

Duncan- Al , dont go telling secrets man.

Alejandro- Well. I dont see no other way since acting like friends. You're acting like enemies. and besides.... Jenny isnt the only one with a secret. He secretly records.

Alejandro-Tito , do you remember that outburst about the other night ? Saying " Blitzo is such a pamsexual asshole who will never accept your father for liking a slutty succubus ?" Thats what you told me.

Blaze: What?!

Tito: Hey it was an angel thing!

Blitzo heard it from the radio and is pissed.

Alejandro- Right. And Im Ritchie Valens. Snips ! Can you tell your siblings about your difficult past about getting girls ? The reason why you chose tall gitls is because no short imp girl likes you ?

Snips blushes: Hey!

Wither- Okay why dont everyone calm down and--

Samantha and Porsha listen in the radio

Alejandro- Wither and Troy. Since you two act like you both hace the girls of your dreams can you PLEASE tell everyone else how you came home crying asking : "How can our girls be so careless and stupid ?" And Maxed up all your credit cards and bank accounts ?

Troy: Hey! I don't use my girl's credit card!

Wither: Not true!

Alejandro- Oh no. Im saying its the other way around. You let them suck you dry and you have the guts to call them stupid

The boys stammered for an explanation

Alejandro- See ? It is true isnt it ? You let them take all your money. What's next ? You're going to steal your father's money ?

Porsha and Samantha looked angry at their boyfriends.

Alejandro- Fenrir I feel sorry for you. When you were giving Loona the cure for syphilis she thought the other way around and did you tell your siblings you got Syphilis from her ?

Fenrir turns red

Cake: You did?

Fenrir- Yeah......

Jenny- Alejandro please stop this!

Alejandro- Spike , tell Jennifer the truth and it will set you free ! Tell this girl , how you and the others felt uncomfortable meeting her whole Afton Family from.her Father to her grandfather !

Jenny looked shocked at them.

Jenny- Oh so yall got a problem with who my family is ?

Spike: No not at all!

Jenny- Hey NONE of my family members asked to be possessed animatronics and spent 80-90 years in the same boring place , you guus ! You try living amd rotting in those disgusting robot suits only smellimg like blood and stayimg on stage for almost a century

Muskrat: Oh boy.

Jenny stands up.

Jenny- You know what I'm glad Alejandro just told me because I get to see the real you all , yall sleazy demonic backstabbing , secret pouring sons of a bitch!

Malachi came to them: Who are you?

Tito: Oh! *came to him* Hello senor, we are from Tennessee and we are professional killer kids and we are looking for one of our comrades Maisie, know her?

Malachi: Yeah, she's with some new raptor friends on the hunt to kill the abusive adults.

Jenny- Nice....

Malachi: They'll be back in that house. *Looks at Jenny* You single?

Spike: Make her pregnant and you'll be in big trouble by your boss.

Jenny- And now you lost your protective privileges..

The demons amd Spike are sad